Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

What counts as a building for the Engineer achievement? Is it literal buildings or is it anything but cursors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I use an auto golden cookie clicker, no regrets :colbert:

Though I did turn it off for when I was going for Neverclick and True Neverclick. Go me?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Color Printer posted:

Yeah, Antimatter Condensers now have a base price of 3,999,999,999 as opposed to 999,999,999.

Guess my first 72 were a complete bargain then, time to not refresh until I hit 100!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

10 more condensers and I can finally reset for the first time. :negative:

This is what they mean when they say the after the first 90%, you only have the remaining 90% left, isn't it.

I shut down my laptop out of habit when I still had a window open with the incorrect Condenser cost in it. They jumped up to 878 trillion for #89 from something significantly lower than that. I suppose I should be thankful I even got 88.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

One more condenser, one more condenser and then all I need to do is wait for another quadrillion cookies to reset. Then it'll be finally over!

It'll never be over

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

I thought they changed the achievements so that it uses all time cookies for resets, not cookies currently banked.

Nope, they just changed from shadow achievements to regular achievements. I believe that happened when Heavenly Chips were introduced (those use all time cookies).

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Color Printer posted:

Yeah, but he did change the reset achievements to count all-time cookies (not across resets, just your current run) in the latest update.

Oh, huh, just one more condenser then.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

So since I'm only waiting on the 7777 golden cookie clicks achievment and/or a new significant update, I guess the only thing to do is set a completely arbitrary goal for myself. 200 of each building here I come!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

DarkSol posted:

Should I reset and get my heavenly chips?

Chips are based on all-time baked cookies, not cookies on hand. Need to see your stat page. But uh, given your number of buildings, its safe to say you'd get a lot if you haven't reset before.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Is the "Done!" notification in Cookie Monster a notification for reaching 100 of each building type?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Someone mentioned golden cookie clicks don't get reset when you reset to get more Heavenly Chips, is that true? I can't find anything confirming it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

LAY-ZX posted:

That is correct. That was actually changed last patch so it's still under the updates tab if you want a second opinion.

:doh:

Welp, that'll teach me to read I guess.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Tuco22 posted:

So i reset and got 80 heavenly cookies.
Now what?

See the thread title? Do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I buy the green buildings (when they aren't a condenser) because they're usually a lot cheaper and give me something to do.

• Locked thread