Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slash
Apr 7, 2011

From the code:
code:
//new Game.Achievement('Galactus\' Reprimand','Reset your game with <b>1 quintillion</b> coo- okay no I'm yanking your chain
Thank god.

For the non-programmers: The developer commented out the code which enables an achievement for resetting with 1 quintillion cookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slash
Apr 7, 2011

Attestant posted:

And so I did. I came back to work and bought the ten Condensers with the cookies I made during the night.

I have 90/90 achievements and the non-cheating shadow ones.

I'm... free? :ohdear:

Do you have Black Cats Paw, or are you just a filthy casual?

Slash
Apr 7, 2011

Merijn posted:

I Just bought my 241st cursor in Cookie Clicker and it was my most efficient purchase. I think the game lost its kick. :(

Started Sandcastle Builder, but I don't understand the 'Ninja' bit. Or how Ninja can even be a verb, but w/e.

You must not have played MMO's. The verb "to ninja" something generally means to steal something before someone else can. e.g. "Oi, you ninjaed all the loot from that boss kill".

• Locked thread