Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
What is the difference between stripper, peep show worker, and cam girls (especially the first two)? Aren't they all "strippers" in a sense?

I always thought strippers and peep show workers were the same thing and cam girls essentially go above and beyond stripping (such as actual sex acts on camera) if they are willing to do so. Is this accurate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

luscious posted:

- The feral state of the camgirl

This one, please.

Also (if you don't mind): what is the weirdest thing someone ever requested of you in one of these cam sessions/times? What is the weirdest you have ever actually accommodated?

Edit: I ask not to be creepy but rather because my only real point of reference is the stereotypical cam "rooms" with a bunch of people shouting through their keyboards for the girl to do weird stuff. I don't know how much of that stereotype is accurate.

Crazyeyes fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 28, 2013

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

luscious posted:

I guess I can say things like "cover yourself in cheese slices, masturbate and eat them" or maybe "put on five sweaters, legwarmers, socks, hats, basically everything wool that you have and then roll around on the ground telling me how soft and fluffy it is".

Are these actual examples of things you have heard of/done?

Also judging by your responses these cam sessions (whatever they are called? ) are a 1-on-1 thing? I always assumed they were group/"chatroom" style setups to maximize income and all that.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

The Rat posted:

The thing about most actual frontline-type military guys is that they very quickly realize that outside of their unit, nobody cares about war stories - unless they're funny. If you start telling them, you may as well be explaining string theory to them, except with more trauma.

But the time you were sitting around after a raid, waiting on the LT, and another dude dares you to break a watermelon over another guy's head? Gold.

That is oddly specific...

How many girls work during a given night? Do you ever fight each other over getting to hang around certain customers you know are big money?

Crazyeyes fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Sep 9, 2013

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

JR ANTI SEX LEAGUE posted:

Hi sex work thread! I hope it's okay if I post here too. :)

I'm a prostitute (there's a fair bit of controversy in sex work activist circles about this term, but it's the quickest way to summarise what I do for a lay* audience) from New Zealand. All forms of sex work (including street-based sex work) were decriminalised here in 2003; I started working in 2010. I think sex work in New Zealand is pretty different from what I hear from US or Europe-based sex workers.

*Heh.

In what ways would you say it is different?

Is it freelance or do you work with some kind of agency/system?

Regulations on your work?

Any good stories?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

As far as camming goes, have you ever worked with others on camera? Ie-have sex with someone while your payers watch, worked with other women/coworkers, etc? I imagine that is especially high on a voyeur's list, but even in general people must request it from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Well that is certainly something... I have trouble imagining exactly what would possess someone to pay out the nose to watch a dark room. It be ignored for that matter. Both pretty simple to self-fulfill on the cheap.

• Locked thread