Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
In ok Amazing's defense, getting post counts is honestly kind of variable. When I was lucky, I did get 2 updates a page. But I also had pages in that thread where I had 5 updates on a single page. My previous LP usually had 4-6 updates on a single page, and that had screenshots at 800x600, which massively clogged up the page.

The sad truth is that you just can't predict when you'll get people posting. The best that I've found is to try to get updates in at night-time when more people are likely to be around, but even that's not a guarantee.

So while I understand the frustration of having lots of updates on a single page, it's also just as frustrating for the LPer at times, especially since they don't want to keep asking people to post to the next page. Hang in there, ok Amazing.

Back on topic, I'm not too fond of the next chapter, but luckily it's a fairly short one. The good news is there's a bit of new stuff at the end of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread