Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Our new ship can only be called the Goonbird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Glazius posted:

So was that gargantuan statue supposed to be of the Judge of Wings, or did they just pan up to it for no reason?

Seeing as it doesn't look like the judge, I'd say that they just did it for dramatic effect.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I'd speculate, but I've already played this game.

Why isn't the guy complaining about too many updates posting to move the next update to the next page?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Schwartzcough posted:

It seems like the Judge jumped him from behind using Shiva, so does that mean she just knocked him out and left him there in typical villain fashion?

Probably. The only thing the Judge of Wings could have done besides that is kill him, and that clearly didn't happen.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

And so Balthier says that Vaan is the leading man this time. That's surprising - he still claimed that he was the leading man even when admitting that he was just a cameo in The War of the Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Giza Plains, Glabados, then Paramina Rift.

Go in alphabetical order.

• Locked thread