Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I've been thinking about getting Al Jazeera for a while.

Would it work and be in HD If I linked the TV up to the laptop?

Thrifting Day! fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Aug 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Slightly off topic, but on the subject of NBC, how have the ratings been for their PL coverage?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Back to watching pixels on firstrowsports it seems.

I'm a traditionalist anyways, all this VPN jiggery poppery is nonsense.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I like the BT sport coverage and get it free so I'm pretty pleased. Amazed sky let them get it.

From what I hear it's more a case of BT paying well over the odds as opposed to SKY "letting them".

I love SKY Sports to bits but it's about time someone made it more interesting.

BT needed this too because it was starting to look like it'd be another ESPN/Setanta.

I predict that SKY will take the rights for most of the big European leagues now.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

So... What's the easiest way to watch the 3pm kick offs these days?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Would anybody like to send me PM of a decent site I can watch the Liverpool/Everton game tonight?

I've not used streaming sites for a couple of years so don't really know the good ones anymore.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

AceStream is quite awesome. Found a link for it on BreathRay's link and I've got a near HD constant feed. Rather than a jittery mess usually associated with streams.

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

LT.CrownRoast posted:

Has anyone tried http://dishworld.com ?
It looks like you can get bein and not much else, but its cheap.

I'm tempted to check it out.

I take it you can just watch the channels through your browser?

• Locked thread