Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

CaptainYesterday posted:

Mission is probably the lamest song in Rush's oeuvre.

Presto would like to have a word with you about that title. :colbert:

That said, no matter how good or bad the album is overall, there's always going to be at least one or two good songs on there (Caress of Steel, for instance, has Bastille Day, while Hold Your Fire's got Force Ten and Time Stand Still).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Hey, screw you buddy, I like Test for Echo, the song. :colbert: Musically, at least, the lyrics are pretty goofy (but then, one could say that for about 75% of Rush's entire catalog).

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I can't say why, but I love the hell out of that Roll the Bones rap. Might be because it's so hilariously out of place when compared to the rest of the Rush catalog. Which reminds me, I've still got to listen to the rest of the Roll the Bones album. I've had it lying around for the longest time, but I've never gotten around to listening to it.

• Locked thread