Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrotchDropJeans
Jan 4, 2015
Bought my tickets yesterday. They were pretty cheap for a band of their stature, but then I am in the American South. I'm going with some Canadian friends who are over the moon about seeing Rush at a fraction of the price it would cost in the snowbound hellscape they call home.

Fun story: I don't usually like to get all "I'm a GIRL, on the INTERNET," but it's relevant. I saw the Vapor Trails tour when I was eighteen, and it was basically like running a gauntlet of creepy uncles. One dude who had to have been fifty was wearing nothing but a leather vest and snakeskin-print pants, and he asked me if I had an "old soul" and if I would be interested in coming back to his house for a tarot card reading. It was all on the up and up, you see, because he lived with his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrotchDropJeans
Jan 4, 2015
My boyfriend has been mocking me incessantly since I bought the tickets. "Are you going to sip from a dragon-shaped flask every time they do a musical arrangement about sentient factories?"

Also, the thread needs this:

• Locked thread