Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Peart's lyrics are probably at least 30% cringeworthy, but eh, he tries and it usually works. I won't listen to Virtuality though, it causes me physical pain.
Didn't he refer to himself as a "bleeding heart libertarian" once? That's a pretty good roundabout way to say that you're not much into the "rational self-interest" side of things as much.

Anyway, I am super thrilled to be getting a better workover of Vapor Trails though. It does kind of break my heart to hear that Neil can't even bring himself to listen to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Yeah, as corny as it can get, at least it always feels honest and never really preachy.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Woohoo, 19th row floor seats obtained.

I really hope they play a lot of never-heard stuff and make this a proper retrospective this time.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Yeah, some of those are pretty great. Poor counterparts gets no love. I am okay with that, even though it was the first Rush album I ever bought.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
This new tour also means that even best case, a lot of this stuff will never get played live. :[

• Locked thread