Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Calhoun
Jun 15, 2005

Silence in the studio!
You all may look at me funny but I really like Power Windows. Yeah the '80s synths are cheesy as hell but I don't mind them, and there's some good songs on that one. Mystic Rhythms is the poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Calhoun
Jun 15, 2005

Silence in the studio!

het posted:

I like Power Windows but Mystic Rhythms always seemed kind of corny to me lyrically.

Very true, but I thought that was just kind of expected with Rush. I mean, these are the guys that gave us a ten minute song called "The Necromancer" as well as this this awe-inspiring lyric:
"Net boy, net girl
Send your impulse 'round the world
Put your message in a modem
And throw it in the Cyber Sea"

Come to think of it, can anyone think of any legitimately non-corny Rush songs?

• Locked thread