Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
There's a goldmine of SS13 videos out on YouTube. Like Beepsky Rolled:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bys_q25_Dw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Daeren posted:

This meant I could follow any janitors trying to do their job, slashing my throat constantly, soaking them and everything around them in high-pressure blood. Or, I could just make a batch of instant gore mix and use a smoke reaction to spread it across an entire room.
See, this is when the Janitor should give his soul to the Almighty Anti-Janitor and start filling up his empty spray bottles with equal amounts of blood, carbon and vomit and clean the station and crew with that.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I don't get the whole ballcrushing hard UI thing. It's confusing then you first play but for the most part it only takes a couple of rounds to figure things out. I don't think telling Pull and Grab apart is that confusing either (Now getting a grab to work properly is the confusing bit but lag doesn't help with that). The biggest problem I have with it is that BYOND lag really fucks with selecting and doing stuff. Apart from streamlining that, what can you do to it that won't turn it to Press [QTE chain] to table Assistant Pubbie McGee! or Press [E] to make mix into SarinWerewolfGrog foam! without losing the Hands system that makes a lot of this game unique?

Also there's hundred different ways to gently caress with people, try thinking beyond Use Fist/Weapon/Object on Man.

• Locked thread