Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
This whole LP is great so far, I laughed so hard at the second video. I've known about SS13 for a while, since one of my friends coded for /tg/station 13, and I have played the game twice. I haven't played it more just because of how complicated it was and because my computer was old and laggy.

I have a new computer now, though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

senrath posted:

It's totally fine. Cyborgs obviously have a racial ability that causes them to treat natural ones as natural twenties.

Actually, it doesn't have to be a nat. 1, their modifier changes ANY result to a nat. 20! Its what sets them apart from the meatbags.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
Just another goon chiming in that you should definitely keep the live commentary. Don't let the haters bring you down, Razage!

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

Donnerberg posted:

Be careful what you wish for, not all of us have your recording chops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2Oc9DhbAA

This pretty much represents the average lifespan of security, and how much action they see. I was the only security guy around, and things go bad relatively early when a cloaker goes on a murder spree.

Just wanted to say, I really enjoyed your video. I learned a lot about the station layout and how the HoS job works, thanks for this.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

AtomikKrab posted:

I was a ling but I got caught out early, so I fled into space and ended up at mining where I took over a mining pod and in the space of about 4 minutes of clusterfucks and panic clicking killed 4 out of 5-6 miners, then I fled with my prizes to the diner where I also ate lovely bill and father jeff getting me to 6, then I worked my way back to the station and feasted on braindeads in the arrival shuttle until a guy in an owl suit stopped me and robusted with me in a pod duel until I won but too late to make it to the shuttle.

YOU! :argh:

I was in that game, and I started as a miner. I was trying to figure out how it worked, when 6 minutes into the round I accidentally mined an explosive rock or something and blew both my arms off. Dontrel Treyleate grabbed me and dragged me away. I thought he was gonna help me, but then it turns out he was a changeling and was gonna eat me!

And then, all of a sudden, a space shuttle flies into the mining area and splatters our bodies all around the room.

• Locked thread