Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Bedlamdan posted:

Speaking of nonviolent RPGs, I really liked Do: Monks of the Flying Temple. Here's the old Kickstarter page.

You're a group of very young monks, and you can fly, because you're unbound by earthly concerns. Every Monk-In-Training has to go on a pilgrimage, where they get a bunch of letters asking for help from all sorts of different worlds. For example, someone's home island may have been eaten by a whale. Or a wicked baron has sent an army of clockwork soldiers to take over the world! The game is GM-less, with players taking turns being the "Storyteller" or troublemakers, and basically your group's well meaning blundering is supposed to make the situation a lot more complicated before you're finally able to resolve the problem.

Here's a sample letter on Daniel Solis's website.

:3:

This post made me go hunt down a pdf of the book and I bought it and oh my gosh the art in it is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Welp eagerly awaiting my copy to arrive. Though I don't remember filling out a survey for it...hopefully I've just got a garbage memory and didn't screw myself out of my copy.

• Locked thread