Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

Here is the Tank Girl piece I wrote for this - http://tarstarkas.net/2014/05/tank-girl-review/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
There was an interview with Hewlett and Martin (that I wish I could find, but the pertinent quote was so memorable that it stuck in my head and is still there 19 years later) where on their first meeting with Tank Girl's screenwriter Tadi Sarafian, they instantly and mockingly dismissed him as a "cowboy-booted Los Angeles tit".

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Payndz posted:

There was an interview with Hewlett and Martin (that I wish I could find, but the pertinent quote was so memorable that it stuck in my head and is still there 19 years later) where on their first meeting with Tank Girl's screenwriter Tadi Sarafian, they instantly and mockingly dismissed him as a "cowboy-booted Los Angeles tit".

This kinda makes it sound like he wasn't exactly the problem there.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Payndz posted:

I'm pretty sure that the experience with Tank Girl probably also has something to do with why the Gorillaz movie never went anywhere. Which is probably for the best.

• Locked thread