Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«23 »
Which team will win The Amazing Race 23?
This poll is closed.
Ally & Ashley 2 4.76%
Brandon & Adam 16 38.10%
Chester & Ephraim 12 28.57%
Hoskote & Naina 0 0%
Jason & Amy 1 2.38%
Kim & Nicole 1 2.38%
Leo & Jamal 3 7.14%
Marie & Tim 1 2.38%
Nicole & Travis 3 7.14%
Rowan & Shane 2 4.76%
Tim & Danny 1 2.38%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

Here it is, ya'll. The Amazing Race is back and probably not better than before, since last season was pretty awesome! But either way, the show is on its way back for its 23rd season. Sadly, it is a fall season, which means that every episode is likely to be delayed by football. Sigh. If you haven't watched the show before, its premise is quite simple: teams of two race around the world, one "pit stop" to the next, completing tasks and deciphering clues along the way. First team to a pit stop in each episode wins a prize. Last team to a pit stop has a strong chance of being eliminated. Eventually, we get to our final three teams, who finish the race with a leg in the United States, and whoever wins that leg earns the coveted prize of $1,000,000. Expect a lot of laughs, a fair amount of drama, and for the word 'amazing' to be thrown out way, way too much. Since season 18, this show has been broadcast in HD, which will be absolutely fantastic if we get another camel-jerk-off challenge!

Season 23 begins on Sunday, September 29 at 8/7c.
Season 23 filmed from June 9 to July 2, 2013.

Meet the cast with this video or check out the individual cast interviews linked in each team's name!

Ally and Ashley

Ally and Ashley are part of the ice crew for the Los Angeles Kings. They seem pretty alright. I actually didn't get a whole lot from their interview, but they're eager to make an impression for the good of all ice crews in the NHL, which I thought was kind of hilariously awkward. Like, are people predisposed to hate ice crews for some odd reason? At one point they talk about how their experience in working with charity will help them on the race because they're used to working with people of different ethnicities, and it comes across as well-meaning but very uncomfortable. I laughed. They seem fine.

Brandon and Adam

The first to drop the 'underestimate' bomb, Brandon and Adam are friends from California with one of the oddest and coolest backstories that I can remember. They're clearly hippie-ish, though they don't drop that word in the interview, and they also don't appear to be doing it to be Unique and Different like certain other hippies that have appeared on the race. They basically live off the land, growing all of their own....food... and producing their own electricity (?!). They claim to have the joking mentality of twelve year olds, so I already love them. They conclude by saying that they would buy bass guitars and llamas with any money they had left over from the "skill center" they plan to open with the prize money. We are 2/2 on teams I don't hate. This can't continue.

Chester and Ephraim

The hate will not start here because these two guys are hilarious. They're friends and former teammates for both San Diego State and the Houston Texans, and they joke throughout the entire interview. They're clearly incredibly close and amazingly good friends, and they actually have a point that their intense job will probably have prepared them fairly well for a high-stress environment like the race. They joke about how their downside is that they're huge guys and probably won't fit into economy seats or rickshaws. They DO drop a 'git-r-done' in the middle of their speech, but otherwise I like them even more than Brandon and Adam. Okay, CBS, I get it. You're just waiting to pile on the hate later on.

Hoskote and Naina

Hoskote and Naina are "rabid superfans" of The Amazing Race and are a father/daughter pair from southern California. They respect the race a lot and understand that it's a huge opportunity and a ton of fun, but that it will take them out of their comfort zones. Alright, at this point I'm fine with them. But then Naina starts talking about how she doesn't think her dad understands her life choices as much as he could, and sometimes he comes across as insulting, and I'm like, ohhh poo poo, here we go. But then she totally saves it and convincingly talks about how this will be a great chance for him to see her in a new light and a new environment that he hasn't seen before, and he's like, yeah, it'll teach me to compromise. drat! That normally doesn't work on me.

Jason and Amy

Dating! Testing the relationship! Looking to test every part of the relationship! YES, HERE WE GO! Amy gets hilarious crazy eyes when she says that they want to test everything. HA HA HA. Oh, I am already excited for this meltdown. Jason says that he's optimistic that the testing will go well, since they're very much in love, and like right as he says this, she kinda looks down uncomfortably and ohhhh it says so much. Seriously, you can just see the moment that she wakes up and understands what is actually going on here. Then comes a whole lot of blah blah rah rah about how they're super athletic and scuba dive and whoaaaa we're awesome and he just keeps going and she finally cuts him off and finishes his sentence. Then they start making fun of teams who suck. I think I will love to hate them. So that doesn't really count.

Kim and Nicky

Life is sooooo hard for baseball wives, wahhh wahhhhh WAAAAHHHH. My husband might get traded and I might have to move and he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and it's so tough but it prepares us so well for the race. Also we're really positive! Seriously? They follow up how harrrrd it is to be a baseball wife that they're really positive. Like WHO HAS IT EASIER THAN YOU. WHO. Uggghhhh. I find this attitude completely irredeemable and I hope they exit the race very, very quickly. They say very little and it's hard to listen when I hated them so fast.

Leo and Jamal

Leo and Jamal are cousins from Afghanistan and are super good friends. They start talking about how they're the Afghanimals and overly explain it and I'm like okay, so they're not that into it, but then they reveal that they had shirts made with that slogan on them, and Leo roars, so I guess they think that's clever and funny when it actually isn't. But other than that they seem pretty cool despite being yet another team who lives in southern California. And then they're animals again, and here are all the reasons that we are animals, and I just don't know how I feel about them. They also mention how much they're going to dance on the race about five separate times, so expect some ... dancing? When they're not pushing the animal thing, they're just kind of boring.

Marie and Tim

Holy poo poo, guys, they are SO unique. They are so unique that they are EXES competing TOGETHER on the AMAZING RACE and if it isn't immediately obvious that they're still banging at this point then I don't really know what to say. But then they're also apparently incapable of coming to a decision together and all they do is butt heads, and then he says that that's what the race is all about and I just don't think he quite gets it! They don't understand that it's not a bad thing to let the other person win something or have their way once in awhile, especially in a team competition environment. Also Marie is not here to make friends! Barf.

Thanks, CBS. Now you've given me too many teams to hate. The next team better be Kris and Jon returning for a second go-around.

Nicole and Travis

Okay whew! We got past that set of bad contestants. Nicole and Travis seem pretty cool. They're married ER doctors, oddly enough another profession that seems like it's even higher-stress than the race itself. And they plan on being nice in the race, they don't see any reason to be dicks to other teams, which is probably a good way to start it out! They're drat smart and I hope they do well. They recognize that they like to be in control of things and that's not necessarily going to be the case on the race and have prepared themselves for when that eventuality becomes a reality. Good attitude to have coming in - we'll see if it actually translates.

Rowan and Shane

WHAT IS THIS. I already love these guys. They are best friends from Charlotte and are DRAG BINGO HOSTS?!? WHAT! The worst thing that they actually say in their intro is that they aren't going to tell anybody on the race what they actually do, and instead are going to fall back on a fakeclaim of 'professional bingo players' from Las Vegas. They seem to think that the race is more like Survivor where other teams will dictate how far they can make it, when that isn't necessarily the case outside of the U-Turn. But sadly, I don't see them progressing far enough to get to a leg that includes a U-Turn, so at least that fear shouldn't come to fruition. Note: They don't talk about the drag part of their bingo on their individual video, but you can see them in action on the 'meet the teams' video.

Tim and Danny

CBS stopped loading videos about the time I went to look at Tim and Danny and I'm a little worried that they're trying to save me from them or even save me from myself at this point, but it finally loaded and these guys are fine. They seem way overly worried about being an everyman team that viewers can relate to rather than actually performing, which doesn't really make sense but is kind of refreshing since they do seem like nice guys and aren't like PFFFT WHO CARES. But then they reference wasabi bombs which is one of the best tasks in Amazing Race history, so they're clearly fans and they seem nice so sure? Why not! I won't hate them right off the bat.

Phil

Phil is the host of The Amazing Race and is quite amazing himself. When he isn't taking off his clothes for task intros, he is often biking across countries to raise money for cool things. What a stud.

Previous Threads:
The Amazing Race 22
The Amazing Race 21
The Amazing Race 20
The Amazing Race 19
The Amazing Race 18
The Amazing Race 17
The Amazing Race 16
The Amazing Race 15
The Amazing Race 14

Fezz posted:

HuluPlus has 235 episodes of old seasons. Go watch the first season. See how it started, see how young Phil looks. Relive your favorite moments, like when the Weavers lost or when the Weaver mom got run over by a wagon. Good times, good times.

Poque fucked around with this message at Oct 1, 2013 around 14:29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Deutsche Panzer im Sonnenbrand, Stehen zur Kampf gegen England

Jesus christ they certainly seem to be aiming for a certain demographic this time around, so many giant boobed women. I am afraid of them all getting on the same plane and causing it to crash from being unable to take off from the excess weight. Rooting for the football guys which means they will crash and burn within the first couple of episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9_i6tiAzw0

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at Sep 4, 2013 around 00:53

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who say they have found it.

Jesus, it seems like this show is going year round. Didn't another season JUST end?

sildenafil
Dec 17, 2004

They're just jealous.

I'm pretty much obligated to root for Brandon and Adam since they are the closest thing to a local team I'm likely to see on the Race. Chico is only about an hour from my hometown.

sildenafil fucked around with this message at Sep 4, 2013 around 05:33

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

DurosKlav posted:

Jesus christ they certainly seem to be aiming for a certain demographic this time around, so many giant boobed women.

The number of big boobed women is pretty low this season actually. There's 5 male/male teams this season. There's only 8 women TOTAL this season.

I can't believe there's been 22 seasons of The Amazing Race. So many seasons for a show that really has changed very little compared to Survivor and Big Brother.

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

He's a menace to himself and everything else in the sky...

Yes, birds too.

Poque posted:

Ally and Ashley

Ally and Ashley are part of the ice crew for the Los Angeles Kings. They seem pretty alright. I actually didn't get a whole lot from their interview, but they're eager to make an impression for the good of all ice crews in the NHL, which I thought was kind of hilariously awkward. Like, are people predisposed to hate ice crews for some odd reason? At one point they talk about how their experience in working with charity will help them on the race because they're used to working with people of different ethnicities, and it comes across as well-meaning but very uncomfortable. I laughed. They seem fine.

Kind of like a less obnoxious Caroline & Jen with (hopefully) less singing. Though, this is balanced out by being part of the ice crew. Seriously, gently caress the ice crew!

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Poque posted:

Brandon and Adam

The first to drop the 'underestimate' bomb, Brandon and Adam are friends from California with one of the oddest and coolest backstories that I can remember. They're clearly hippie-ish, though they don't drop that word in the interview, and they also don't appear to be doing it to be Unique and Different like certain other hippies that have appeared on the race. They basically live off the land, growing all of their own....food... and producing their own electricity (?!). They claim to have the joking mentality of twelve year olds, so I already love them. They conclude by saying that they would buy bass guitars and llamas with any money they had left over from the "skill center" they plan to open with the prize money. We are 2/2 on teams I don't hate. This can't continue.

Clearly here to fill the slot of "Likeable Oddball Team." These teams almost always perform well and are my ponies for the season!

Poque posted:

Chester and Ephraim

The hate will not start here because these two guys are hilarious. They're friends and former teammates for both San Diego State and the Houston Texans, and they joke throughout the entire interview. They're clearly incredibly close and amazingly good friends, and they actually have a point that their intense job will probably have prepared them fairly well for a high-stress environment like the race. They joke about how their downside is that they're huge guys and probably won't fit into economy seats or rickshaws. They DO drop a 'git-r-done' in the middle of their speech, but otherwise I like them even more than Brandon and Adam. Okay, CBS, I get it. You're just waiting to pile on the hate later on.

Being big guys (I'm 6'8" myself) and having association with San Diego already has me in favor of these two. It's about the closest I'll come to running the race with my best friend, which'll be pretty cool to watch.

Poque posted:

Hoskote and Naina

Hoskote and Naina are "rabid superfans" of The Amazing Race and are a father/daughter pair from southern California. They respect the race a lot and understand that it's a huge opportunity and a ton of fun, but that it will take them out of their comfort zones. Alright, at this point I'm fine with them. But then Naina starts talking about how she doesn't think her dad understands her life choices as much as he could, and sometimes he comes across as insulting, and I'm like, ohhh poo poo, here we go. But then she totally saves it and convincingly talks about how this will be a great chance for him to see her in a new light and a new environment that he hasn't seen before, and he's like, yeah, it'll teach me to compromise. drat! That normally doesn't work on me.

Eh, we've seen this exact team with this exact story many times before and already know how their inevitable exit speech is going to sound. Likeable enough, though. At least there's less cancer.

Poque posted:

Jason and Amy

Dating! Testing the relationship! Looking to test every part of the relationship! YES, HERE WE GO! Amy gets hilarious crazy eyes when she says that they want to test everything. HA HA HA. Oh, I am already excited for this meltdown. Jason says that he's optimistic that the testing will go well, since they're very much in love, and like right as he says this, she kinda looks down uncomfortably and ohhhh it says so much. Seriously, you can just see the moment that she wakes up and understands what is actually going on here. Then comes a whole lot of blah blah rah rah about how they're super athletic and scuba dive and whoaaaa we're awesome and he just keeps going and she finally cuts him off and finishes his sentence. Then they start making fun of teams who suck. I think I will love to hate them. So that doesn't really count.

One word, two syllables: Kaboom.

Poque posted:

Kim and Nicky

Life is sooooo hard for baseball wives, wahhh wahhhhh WAAAAHHHH. My husband might get traded and I might have to move and he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and it's so tough but it prepares us so well for the race. Also we're really positive! Seriously? They follow up how harrrrd it is to be a baseball wife that they're really positive. Like WHO HAS IT EASIER THAN YOU. WHO. Uggghhhh. I find this attitude completely irredeemable and I hope they exit the race very, very quickly. They say very little and it's hard to listen when I hated them so fast.

A shoo-in for most Hateable Team. Upon reaching Africa or India, guaranteed to either:

A: Say something discriminatory, culturally insensitive and abhorrent.
B: Have a moment of self-realization of how good their life is back home.
C: Have a colossal meltdown.
D: All of the above.

Poque posted:

Leo and Jamal

Leo and Jamal are cousins from Afghanistan and are super good friends. They start talking about how they're the Afghanimals and overly explain it and I'm like okay, so they're not that into it, but then they reveal that they had shirts made with that slogan on them, and Leo roars, so I guess they think that's clever and funny when it actually isn't. But other than that they seem pretty cool despite being yet another team who lives in southern California. And then they're animals again, and here are all the reasons that we are animals, and I just don't know how I feel about them. They also mention how much they're going to dance on the race about five separate times, so expect some ... dancing? When they're not pushing the animal thing, they're just kind of boring.

Exist in their own little world. Total dorks, but adorable in their own way.

Poque posted:

Marie and Tim

Holy poo poo, guys, they are SO unique. They are so unique that they are EXES competing TOGETHER on the AMAZING RACE and if it isn't immediately obvious that they're still banging at this point then I don't really know what to say. But then they're also apparently incapable of coming to a decision together and all they do is butt heads, and then he says that that's what the race is all about and I just don't think he quite gets it! They don't understand that it's not a bad thing to let the other person win something or have their way once in awhile, especially in a team competition environment. Also Marie is not here to make friends! Barf.

Thanks, CBS. Now you've given me too many teams to hate. The next team better be Kris and Jon returning for a second go-around.

The producers want another Jon & Victoria so. badly. Also competing for the coveted "Most Hateable Team." I shall also henceforth refer to them as Action Man & Action Girl.

Poque posted:

Nicole and Travis

Okay whew! We got past that set of bad contestants. Nicole and Travis seem pretty cool. They're married ER doctors, oddly enough another profession that seems like it's even higher-stress than the race itself. And they plan on being nice in the race, they don't see any reason to be dicks to other teams, which is probably a good way to start it out! They're drat smart and I hope they do well. They recognize that they like to be in control of things and that's not necessarily going to be the case on the race and have prepared themselves for when that eventuality becomes a reality. Good attitude to have coming in - we'll see if it actually translates.

You two better know how to swim or so help me...

Poque posted:

Rowan and Shane

WHAT IS THIS. I already love these guys. They are best friends from Charlotte and are DRAG BINGO HOSTS?!? WHAT! The worst thing that they actually say in their intro is that they aren't going to tell anybody on the race what they actually do, and instead are going to fall back on a fakeclaim of 'professional bingo players' from Las Vegas. They seem to think that the race is more like Survivor where other teams will dictate how far they can make it, when that isn't necessarily the case outside of the U-Turn. But sadly, I don't see them progressing far enough to get to a leg that includes a U-Turn, so at least that fear shouldn't come to fruition. Note: They don't talk about the drag part of their bingo on their individual video, but you can see them in action on the 'meet the teams' video.

I don't anticipate that they'll last long, but I so hope that they come out of their shells and bring all the campiness of drag along with them. These two have the potential to be so much fun!

Poque posted:

Tim and Danny

CBS stopped loading videos about the time I went to look at Tim and Danny and I'm a little worried that they're trying to save me from them or even save me from myself at this point, but it finally loaded and these guys are fine. They seem way overly worried about being an everyman team that viewers can relate to rather than actually performing, which doesn't really make sense but is kind of refreshing since they do seem like nice guys and aren't like PFFFT WHO CARES. But then they reference wasabi bombs which is one of the best tasks in Amazing Race history, so they're clearly fans and they seem nice so sure? Why not! I won't hate them right off the bat.

The bland team (every season has to have one). Will probably go far; if so, they'll probably be the team people root for simply due to being more likeable than those that remain.

Poque posted:

Phil

Phil is the host of The Amazing Race and is quite amazing himself. When he isn't taking off his clothes for task intros, he is often biking across countries to raise money for cool things. What a stud.

A great host, if somewhat stoic. If you look at the behind the scenes videos and the things he does outside of the show you really get to see just how he is. Perhaps the best host since Anderson Cooper on the Mole.

Edit: And Steve Valentine of Estate of Panic.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at Sep 4, 2013 around 12:04

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

Yay it's TAR season! I'm psyched for this one!

Don't really have too much to say about the lineup. Looks like a decent mix this year. One thing of note though...

Poque posted:

Hoskote and Naina

Hoskote and Naina are "rabid superfans" of The Amazing Race and are a father/daughter pair from southern California. They respect the race a lot and understand that it's a huge opportunity and a ton of fun, but that it will take them out of their comfort zones.

Anyone designated as "rabid superfans" of TAR as their primary attribute? Usually sucks as a team.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

My addiction is back

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Wow! Contestants from my state on a CBS reality show who aren't cowboys! I guess this means I have to root for Tim & Danny, as awkward as they seem in their interview.

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

Yes, birds too.

Andorra posted:

Wow! Contestants from my state on a CBS reality show who aren't cowboys! I guess this means I have to root for Tim & Danny, as awkward as they seem in their interview.

The cowboys did have the best theme, though!

njbeachbum
Apr 14, 2005

As I said in the last thread (and every single season of TAR) I hate them all, and I can't wait for it to start.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

"You can fight!"
"Thank you!"

More people for me to root for than most seasons, that is always nice.

Brandon and Adam are my ponies.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Power Gamer for Hire

One of the things that they're probably trying to address with this set of contestants is the old "hey look guys, we've got a hot chick team! You really can watch the...oh they've been eliminated in week 2. drat." This year they've got two hot chick teams, and maybe one of them will survive long enough for us to get them into bikinis this time!

As a White Sox fan, I'm familiar with the baseball wives' husbands (Nicky's husband is an ex-Sox), so that's at least an angle I can grab onto. But I suspect they'll get on my nerves pretty quick. Until the Race actually starts, I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt at least. Football dudes look fun too. As for the rest? One thing that we see every year is that those pre-Race interviews mean nothing When the stress of the Race hits 'em, that's when we see what they're made of. I'm reserving judgement.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.

jng2058 posted:

One of the things that they're probably trying to address with this set of contestants is the old "hey look guys, we've got a hot chick team! You really can watch the...oh they've been eliminated in week 2. drat."

Dustin and Kandice were the best hot chick team and they came in 4th AND 2nd.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Power Gamer for Hire

Tupping Liberty posted:

Dustin and Kandice were the best hot chick team and they came in 4th AND 2nd.

There have been 22 Races. There will be outliers. In general, however, the hot chick team flames out early. You know it to be true.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Is there gonna be a E-penis thread for this season?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

Nexal posted:

Is there gonna be a E-penis thread for this season?

Absolutely. It'll be up about a week before the season premiere.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

The Amazing Race Canada was brought up in the last thread. The finale was last night, and the season itself was pretty good, so I think the people who quit watching should have stuck with it.

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!

Andorra posted:

The Amazing Race Canada was brought up in the last thread. The finale was last night, and the season itself was pretty good, so I think the people who quit watching should have stuck with it.

I was on the fence about most of the season, but the finale was seriously entertaining. There was a good mix of challenges that were tough without seeming unreasonable, I think every team held the lead at some point and the team that won did so by coming from last place to smoke the final memory challenge in two tries. I hope it comes back for another season, but that they find some teams with a little more personality, or just bring Jet and Dave back.

SteveVizsla
Mar 18, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

So this season we have:

3 Doctors
3 Business Owners
2 Actor/Producer/etcs
2 Oil field operators
1 Farmer
1 Contractor
1 "Social media manager"
9 Sports related jobs

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

This season's E-Penis thread is up! First week's questions will be up soon.

3spades
Mar 20, 2003

37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

Customer: In a row?

Football ran late skewing the cbs lineup by 15 minutes. Who's gonna be the one to take it for the team and report the first team out while everyone is watching Breaking Bad?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

3spades posted:

Football ran late

It begins

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

I'd make her race amazing if you know what I mean

Gonna have to root for one of these teams. Pro athletes? Very likely to see them at the end.

First boot, calling it now.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

I've posted this a few times before but its quite useful.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Shows what games are playing where. The double headers are every other week. I dont think its delayed this week here at least because there was only 1 game and was over around 3 central.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

It's on time in my area. I'm not even Canadian. Should I spoiler my comments or something?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Andorra posted:

It's on time in my area. I'm not even Canadian. Should I spoiler my comments or something?

Nm misread.

No I dont think you have to use spoiler tags.

Agustin Cienfuegos
May 7, 2008

Here we go. Texas here, on time. 60 Mins just signed off.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

This starting location is ridiculous.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

I'd ask to be conscientious about eliminations, but otherwise it looks like it's on for most of the east coast. YAY RACE IS BACK!

(I'm 15 minutes behind)

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Those Afghan guys are annoying.

Agustin Cienfuegos
May 7, 2008

Kinda pulling for the Bingo Queens after the Beardos and Team Houston Texans.

Agustin Cienfuegos
May 7, 2008

O wait, unicyle just ruined Team Beardo for me.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Poque posted:

I'd ask to be conscientious about eliminations, but otherwise it looks like it's on for most of the east coast. YAY RACE IS BACK!

(I'm 15 minutes behind)

You're in Chicago right? Looking at the map I cant imagine why they showed Titans vs Jets in Chicago.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Look, one way or another, you're leaving this place covered in semen. Might as well have some fun.

A team of Royals and Cubs wives.

As a Cardinals fan, I don't want them to suffer before getting eliminated.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

And the product placement begins!!!

Chile!

New credits!!!!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

DurosKlav posted:

You're in Chicago right? Looking at the map I cant imagine why they showed Titans vs Jets in Chicago.

Seriously. And I'm a Colts fan, too.

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

Yes, birds too.

"It's just go real!"

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Boxman posted:

A team of Royals and Cubs wives.

As a Cardinals fan, I don't want them to suffer before getting eliminated.

This guy knows whats up! I cant wait for the Cardinals to blow a 3-1 lead in this year!*

*still bitter about last year, gently caress you pete kozma!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

Best $50 ever spent!

And I'm already hating Marie and Tim.

«23 »