Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I just got this game and it rules. I probably wouldn't play it at all if it wasn't for the fact that it starts you with a decent assault mech and loadout.

Anyone know any other promo codes offhand, so I don't have to sift through the thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Once I get to level 24 for repair kit I'm all good.

This is the best FPS I've played in a long time, I'm having as much fun playing this as I did when CoD4 first came out.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Man, hawken stuff is expensive for a game with not really that much content.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Well the new ut game is apparently using the tf2 model, that will probably kill hawken for me completely.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah, I liked this game, but everything costs way too much money, and the grind for in game currency is too much.

• Locked thread