Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

darealkooky posted:

Vesperia is pretty Not Stupid for a jrpg, even characters that you expect to be total idiots are actually kinda cool in their own ways. It's a real shame the only version available in english is a beta version of the game.

I almost bought Vesperia, but then they announced the PS3 version and I said "Oh, I guess I'll just wait for an English version of that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
You have to get an item to switch characters during battle? And Vicas also mentioned that some of the Tales games make you get an item just to switch your controls to manual, didn't he?

Why would you limit basic functionality like that to an item? I notice it a lot in JRPGs in particular, like how one of the Wild Arms games has an item that lets you skip summon animations. Before you get that item, you have to watch them every single time.

• Locked thread