Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh hey, a Tales game. The only one of these I've ever played is Tales of Eternia, and I didn't quite finish it. :v:

Still, with a commentator line-up like that... Sure, I'll hang around and see what's what. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Kuvo posted:

Ep 07: Good Vibrations Youtube
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you're supposed to fight everything you encounter in JRPGs. Not run around all of them. :v:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Having never seen the movie in question, a lot of the references in this episode went over my head. :sweatdrop:

The way Karol's being treated is getting beyond a joke, by the way. :v:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Phaeroh could not look less intimidating. He's a giant chicken with flame decals.

Or maybe a turkey.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
One long video of nothing but all the cutscenes and skits? Joy. :rolleyes:

These summons had better look pretty cool.

• Locked thread