Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

I've been waiting for this LP to happen ever since the end of Tales of Symphonia. :allears: Really excited for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

I...I completely missed the existence of the dog piss fight sidequest in my playthrough. This is the first and last time I will ever regret playing a game without a walkthrough.

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

Neruz posted:

You are insufficiently inducted into the Animes, your homework is to watch more Animes.

Or read more classic literature, if that last set of names is anything to go by

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

All is right in the world. :allears:

(I actually bought that game a week ago because I rewatched the first LP :negative:)

melodicwaffle fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Apr 1, 2014

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

Karol wouldn't spend money for a hideout for Brave Vesperia. His ideal guild headquarters would be a treehouse or something.

• Locked thread