Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

release the iphone 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

jesus christ

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

i bet those dudes get sick hardons knowing they already know what millions of white angry nerds wish they knew

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

about the iphone 6 im talking about

can you imagine holding one? i wonder how much that would cost
how much of my soul i'd have to sell in order to hold one on the day it comes out

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

i predict good things for this thread. great job, ecuiposnisis

What are the unique selling points so I can explain them to my mother when she asks me

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

I enjoy the beautifully soft back side of my 5 tyvm.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

it wouldnt be magical. i mean. magic isn't real?

or is it?

has steves ghost lived on in apple(corp)?

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

echinopsis posted:

or is it?

you would know. being a loving wizard and all

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

echinopsis posted:

or is it?

magic isn't real

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

then how come I can control my television set without getting up from my comfy chair huh?

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

this little square contraption controls all my entertainment needs. magical.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

dude it jsut uses rays of poo poo its not magic its physics and our embrace, our, harnessing of it for our oen selfishs gain

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

rays of magical. magical rays. ray of light.

Japex
Sep 18, 2010

where's the next iOS
i want to update my mom's phone so she can be confused as hell

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

I can't tell you how interesting this is.

i was daydreaming last night of the apple keynote and they'd show an iphone with a shattered screen and tim would be like "welp. you won't have to worry about THIS ever again."

and then they'll show a video of shooting a bullet point blank at the iphone 6 screen and it has no effect whatsoever.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

lame you shoulda dreamed that the bullet went through it and it turns out the iphone 6 exists in another dimension but projects an image into our universe

unixbeard
Dec 28, 2004

blogger angry asian man

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

echinopsis posted:

lame you shoulda dreamed that the bullet went through it and it turns out the iphone 6 exists in another dimension but projects an image into our universe

just an image??

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i was daydreaming last night of the apple keynote and they'd show an iphone with a shattered screen and tim would be like "welp. you won't have to worry about THIS ever again."

and then they'll show a video of shooting a bullet point blank at the iphone 6 screen and it has no effect whatsoever.

yes. yes YES

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

it'll have a somewhat faster processor, somewhat more memory, and maybe a somewhat higher-resolution screen than the iphone 5. the corners may be curved more, or they may not. fifty million people will immediately cream their pants over it (although the funniest are the people who weren't really apply fanboys, but steve jobs fanboys, who will be all pissy that apple had the audacity to release a new product without their personal lord and saviour guiding them)

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

the iphon should just insert right into a vagina in ur stomach or the side of ur head maybe

iphone 6 doesnt need charging ever but you have to make out with it once every couple days. every few weeks its needs become more frequent and degrading until your letting a phone lierally poo poo into uour eager mouth every 15 minutes

so basically just like the iphone 5 but with a nicer camera

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

who gives a gently caress about steve jobs

i wish people would understand it's jony ive that's creating these things. i mean the ipod was already designed before jobs got in there

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003

ProRes 4444 Only

umm what?

steve jorbs came back in 1997. ipod came out in 2001.

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

how rich is jony ives

Darkman Fanpage
Jan 31, 2012

ha ha

steve jobs will rise again

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

Doc Block posted:

umm what?

steve jorbs came back in 1997. ipod came out in 2001.

typically things aren't created there from the ground up in a year at apple. even the iMac was in design phase before jobs got there. aside from the messagePad, apple stuff didn't look anything like the iMac and iPods, and this inventiveness was key to bringing apple back

Werthog 95
Nov 21, 2006

windows 8 is fine

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

who gives a gently caress about steve jobs

i wish people would understand it's jony ive that's creating these things. i mean the ipod was already designed before jobs got in there

source

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

iWoz:

quote:

It's funny, because the products people credit with bringing Apple back to life - the iPods and the iMacs - all of them were in the design phase back when Apple was in trouble. Their main designer, Jonathan Ive, was already working on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Ive#Career

Werthog 95
Nov 21, 2006

windows 8 is fine

ive was at apple since 1992 but their stuff still looked like poo poo until jobs took over. this couldn't possibly be anything but a coincidence

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

Werthog 95 posted:

ive was at apple since 1992 but their stuff still looked like poo poo until jobs took over. this couldn't possibly be anything but a coincidence

jony didn't have complete control in what a design should look like until around '97. jobs isn't a magical genius that is also a designer and didn't design the iPod or iMac or really anything. get this out of your head

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

the only thing jobs did was know enough to let Ive work his magic designing poo poo. now Ive has total say and stebe is dead and good riddance imho.

tim just needs to continue being a boring effeminate southern gentleman who knows how to order parts from china and stfu

Werthog 95
Nov 21, 2006

windows 8 is fine

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

jony didn't have complete control in what a design should look like until around '97

hmmmmm i wonder what might have happened in 97

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

git clone trooper posted:

the only thing jobs did was know enough to let Ive work his magic designing poo poo. now Ive has total say and stebe is dead and good riddance imho.

tim just needs to continue being a boring effeminate southern gentleman who knows how to order parts from china and stfu

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

Werthog 95 posted:

hmmmmm i wonder what might have happened in 97

Dead Man Posting
Sep 1, 2008

i agree w/ the op

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

the iphone is going to look so dated next to the new microsoft lumia. sorry but it's true.

Jim Silly-Balls
Jun 6, 2001

Fondle my shiny metal ass

echinopsis posted:

about the iphone 6 im talking about

can you imagine holding one? i wonder how much that would cost
how much of my soul i'd have to sell in order to hold one on the day it comes out

For the last 3 iPhones I bought I just waltzed into my local best buy and bought them on release day, no pre order, nothing.

Sorry bout wherever you live

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Unironically caring about phones

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

Oh so that mean we gonna-
you gonna switch it on em'?

maniacdevnull posted:

the iphone is going to look so dated next to the new microsoft lumia. sorry but it's true.

the saddest part is no one besides a few will even know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

pasar el rato

the glistening, sparkly back of the LG nexus 4

«2 »