Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
I assume "Omble" is supposed to be "Umbra"? Also this game is confusing and I never know who anyone is or what's actually going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

You should make some sort of master post of party members with their sprite, name, what they're good at and what stories you can get them in. Because I never can remember who is what, what they do, if they're any good or anything. All I remember is EngineerCar the jeep with tanktreads. Brrrrrm Brrrrrm Brrrupp.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Are all the scenarios supposed to be happening at the same time or is there a set order of events?

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I don't remember if it's been said before, it probably has, but it's been awhile so I'm going to ask anyway. If you, say, got Engineer Car and then beat Blue's scenario then went into another scenario and got Engineer Car again, does he have the exact same stats as when you left him? As in is he super high level and overpowered?

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

dude789 posted:

No, Mechs stats are entirely based off of equipment. They have a starting set of equipment that they are given at the start of a scenario that determines what stats they have to start off.

I was just using Engineer as a random example. I just meant characters in general.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Let's do some Asellus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Is this supposed to take place before or after T260G's story? Or do all the stories happen simultaneously and we're just not supposed to think about it?

• Locked thread