Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
T260G

Robots are the best part in the entire Saga franchise, and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

This is true, but if we vote for the best consistently, we'll end the game with Riki. :gonk:

Let's go for Asellus and get the rougher part of the game over with first, save the best for last.

I actually think that Asellus has one of the better storylines, though I seem to remember getting my rear end kicked when I played it, probably because I didn't get mystics, especially compared to the simplicity of humans and robots.

Red's quest going last is probably a good idea, since I think his is the most fun.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I say go Riki next. Get it done and over with, then have two of the better scenarios to finish things out.

Also, maybe Riki won't seem so bad right after Lute's scenario?

• Locked thread