Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Stefan Prodan posted:

Or spend $40 on an autobuyer

This is still spending cash on Pokemon football game that will mean nothing once the next game comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Simmer down lads

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I was the same way until I understood the fitness squad concept. You really need to make a secondary squad asap. Contracts became a non issue with all the free packs they gave out awhile back but at the beginning it did suck. However I did waste a lot of coins on fitness cards at the beginning. So dumb of me

This, I made a real cheap Greek team for my back up squad when the game came out but now the market has become saturated you can make really cheap decent secondaries and never have to use a fitness card again.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

How do you that skill move where you scoop the ball from one side of your body to the other, can't remember the name of it for the life of me, I vaguely recall it involves the fake pass and doing a ball roll

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

hopterque posted:

The scoop turn/Mcgeady spin?

Flick right stick forward (in the direction you're moving) and then to whatever side you want to scoop to.

The player you're doing it with needs to have 4 star skills or more.

Nah, I know about that one, thanks though. I mean this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jhjuSsJDQk&t=110s

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Anybody got any tips for dribbling/tackling/defence I am dog poo poo at both

(ie: all aspects of the game)

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

15 is gonna have goal line technology too, kinda weird since the game should know but whatever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKCfHbmd5U

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

hopterque posted:

The game is 100% accurate about that stuff either way, it's just a presentation thing.

It hasn't happened often but in about 30 hours of gameplay I've had keepers save the ball over the line twice that weren't counted

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Glad Shearer is a legend, excited to never play with him.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

hopterque posted:

Here's a 30 minute actual HD video from gamescom, with a producer talking over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YyY0e5DrHk

I think it looks pretty great.

Looks good, although there's something kind of off about the animations, can't put my finger on it.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

As long as those emotions don't lock your player in an animation while the opposing team dribbles past you. That poo poo is frustrating

Definitely, the worst one is when you hit the crossbar or the keeper deflects it and your attacker kicks the ground or puts his hands on his head and you can't go towards the deflection.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

More player ratings out if you wanna see some nerds get upset about -2 pace changes:

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I cant wait for this game to come out so I can continue my career of being poo poo at it and making massive trading losses.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

where's the app EA, wheres the fuckin' app, where is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Drunk Badger posted:

Am I missing what it would be useful for now?

Starter packs, loyalty packs.

• Locked thread