Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
I didn't buy FIFA13 because it was poo poo. If FIFA14 isn't poo poo I will consider buying it. I doubt any official blog can provide me with the information I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Seltzer posted:

I mean gta 5 is out and you can buy the backlog of games now for super cheap. For fifa alone no. But at this point if you haven't had a console, buying a 360 and getting all the old games for super cheap is a good idea.

Buying videogames tends to be a universally bad idea though. I don't think its worth the expenditure investing in a bad idea.

• Locked thread