Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
The FIFA World beta has gotten me interested in this game again, or at least getting me my FUT fix. Is it worth getting into FIFA 14 now, or should I preorder 15 and get in on the action early? I assume FIFA World is terrible compared to both since no one's talking about it here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
What's the preference of playing UT between PC, PS3, and PS4? I remember seeing prices for UT cards on the PC to be much higher than the PS3 for some version, so I'm wondering if would be overall easier to build a team somewhere non-PC

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

RCarr posted:

There's actually a fun part of this game called "multiplayer." Surprisingly it's easier to score when your opponent doesn't know exactly which buttons you press the instant you press them.

Is there still the problem of you not knowing when the buttons you pressed will act like they've been pressed? Or has the input lag problem gotten better?

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
I have a PC, a PS3, and this would be a good enough reason to get a PS4. What's my best option for playing 15?

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

hopterque posted:

It's pretty bad I guess but I have still put together a number of cool and fun and good teams so who cares.

That's right, I remember seeing some crazy prices on some online price watcher for the PC version. I suppose the console versions are the better way to go

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
If the UT market is going to be inflated on the PC, I think I'll go with the PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Tzen posted:

The FUT app is supposed to be up today, but it is not up yet. :sigh:

Am I missing what it would be useful for now?

• Locked thread