Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I made it through an entire football and hockey season using firstrow on a laptop connected to my tv when I ditched cable. It's was surprisingly usable.

It was kind of cool watching NFL games on British tv streams that have the regular US announcers, but cut to British dudes talking American football at halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Booblord Zagats posted:

Plus Bledsoe is footballs John the Baptist. When he shows up, your savior is going to be there when he leaves

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Smoke Crack posted:

Can the jets do me a favor and not lose tonight?

Sure, I'll get right on tha

Oops

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
The Panther's thorough dismantling of the Giants was great to watch a a Patriots fan, but the fact that I started Elisha in one my leagues made it just a little bittersweet. It's times like these that I hate fantasy football and question why I continue to play year after year.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cowboys are #1 in the NFC east.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Wow, Breaking Bad finale and then that Patriots game. What a Sunday night.

Also, Tony Dungy looks like a cancer patient.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Yep, I'm stealing that. Sorry I'm not going to credit you, Somethingawful forums user PLANES CURE TOWERS. Please take today's Bills win as a token of my appreciation.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Definitely not defense

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Yeah he threw a pick, but you can't blame Romo for the loss. He had a phenomenal game. Blame their D for giving up 51 (kicking soon?) points.

poo poo, they did better then the Patriots today.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

gently caress you giants fans

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Lol broncs

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Wow Amendola got hosed up. He had no clue where he was when he got up.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

shyduck posted:

Dude I'm playing right in my league is tied for last place, drafted the Rams D/ST (which is ranked like 28th in the league), plays them continuously, and lookie look, the broken clock is right.

I wouldn't worry, that dude's team sucks.

Also, I hate to say it, but that was one hell of a catch by the Saints right there.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Hahahahahahahahaha Patriots, gently caress yeah

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Wooooooo we beat an 0-4 team, Imma post a 9 minute youtube video

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Wait, should I know who that guy is?

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

GD_American posted:

Bama is motherfucking ridiculous. Tennessee is as good as they've been in years and it's just nowhere near enough.

As a South Carolina fan, I was really rooting for the Vols today :(

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Impressive comeback for the Pats today. Can't lie though, I was already calling the season over after that first half. Now they're just gonna string me along and blow it in the playoffs.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
poo poo, I would've tossed on my uniform and driven up to Charlotte if I could have gotten on the field tonight.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
What a bullshit non-call at the end

edit: but yeah, Cam played great tonight

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I'm pissed off at the loss, but the fact that the flag thrown by the back judge who was right next to Gronk being held was picked up, ending the game without any explanation. I'm not even talking as a Boston fan, but as a football fan. The players weren't allowed to determine the outcome of the game, and that's just bullshit.

It doesn't help that I've been listening to Boston sports radio all morning and I'm all riled up about it.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Booblord Zagats posted:

I would be the same if Oregon ended up in the title game due to this.

Yep, that's not happening after today.

Also: lol Gators

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
loving Mizzou, I guess I'm an Aggies fan next weekend.

It's not like South Carolina has a chance against Bama in the SEC championship, but it will be a hell of a party weekend if they make it that far.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
lol pats

:smith: x 3

pkells fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Nov 25, 2013

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Welp, kinda glad I didn't go to bed at halftime.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Cole posted:

lol you

lol lions

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gently caress bama

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Oh hey, it's the beginning of the one time every four years that I care about soccer.

Which is nice because it's pretty close to the one time every four years I care about women's curling.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
lol steelers

Also, Gronk :smith:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

oops

And yeah, that was a bullshit call. But it's about time the Pats get on in their direction.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Booblord Zagats posted:

Guys, guys. Lets stop all this and do what the sports thread should be solely dedicated to

All Boston area sports teams and their terrible fans must loving burn

:smith:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

genderstomper58 posted:

espn jsut figured out how to get worse :3:

timmy :3:

Guess I have another reason to switch over to that new Fox Sports One channel.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Cole posted:

go red sox

For real though

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I'd be ok if planes carrying the Cardinals and Red Sox crashed into each other over Philadelphia, crushing the Phillies.

Then the Yankees move to Boston and take over Fenway Park.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

More like Los Angeles, since they stopped doing Toronto games after this past season.

I'm just kidding, I like you guys. The Bills are the only team I don't mind in the east. I'm sure the feeling's not mutual though.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Apparently the Eagles were concerned with D Jax's gang connections.

They must have had some serious concerns with him just to cut him loose. At least he'll fit in with Oakland.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
It's not technically sportsball, but holy poo poo I love playoff hockey.

Also:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
:nws:"Bottomless for Browns":nws: is apparently a legit thing online now, according to the Browns subreddit. I may have to start rooting for them as my second team this year.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
That's why playing with fractional points is retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
No kidding. It's only 4 hours into the day, and the injuries to starters are piling up already.

edit: spoke too soon, looks like Jamaal Charles is out with an Achilles. gently caress fantasy football.

pkells fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 14, 2014

• Locked thread