Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
My Giants :smithicide:

I hope Romo is broken forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Xrays came back negative. Nothing in Romo is broken.

I don't think anyone will forget about his broken soul every December.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dallas was losing every single game last year at some point. 90% of Romo's career has been playing from behind, not ahead. The defense has been a complete clusterfuck year in and out. He also has had next to no running game in his entire time playing.

Cunningham was not good with the Cowboys at all. Bledsoe and Testaverde did ok, but weren't going to be setting any records. If they had a running game, it would help.

loving cowboys haven't had a running game since Emmitt Smith.

Your defense has probably been a complete clusterfuck because half of it can't stay out of jail :laugh:

edit: lower convict rate than the Lions at least!

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Godholio posted:

I hope Tebow goes to the Cowboys.

I hope Brady gets injured and he has to play. The only thing close to poo poo eating eagles/cowboys fans is pats fans.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I can't be keeping tabs on AMERICA'S PLAYER. Though now it would be appropriate if he ended up on AMERICA'S TEAM.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
The Giants

:negative:

At least my woman is a Vikings fan and they blow too so neither of us can smug out on each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

:patriot:

• Locked thread