Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

The Steelers are going to be a glorious dumpster fire this year. Can't wait to see how absurd it gets. I'm hoping Tomlin punches Haley on the sidelines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

They will never expect......THE RASHARD MENDENHALL FANTASY CONTRIBUTION

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

Saints Saints Saints first place in NFC South and first place in GIP fantasy league Saints Saints Saints know it's not gonna last don't care Saints Saints Breeeeesssssssss

Lets not count our chickens before they hatch

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

gently caress Antonio Brown and his rapist QB

:dance:

Its still not going to happen, because while 22 points from Peyton is doable/probable, I don't think he goes much higher than that without Welker having a big game. We'll see though.

:lol: getting 33 points out of Antonio Brown though.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

You know that sound Hagetaka? That's the sound of destiny gunning for ya

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm a Steelers fan. I'll deal with the poo poo season, but it better be hilarious. Like Haley pulling a Roethlisberger and getting thrown out of his Camaro because he wasn't wearing a seat belt hilarious.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm not all about jumping on the Blue Squares hate wagon, but the dismissive LOL YOU TOOK PEYTON INSTEAD OF RODGERS poo poo during the draft now feels pretty :smug:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Darren Sproles is a sonofabitch.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Baseball related, but gently caress the Cubs.

Also Bills-Browns is going to own tonight.

Well, good thing the Pirates poo poo the bed so I can watch this supposed awesomesauce.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

vernon davis havin a real good game

Vernon Davis and the Chiefs d :getin:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Can someone please close the doorway to hell that Saban is using to maintain his deal with Satan tia

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

foles is back, eat my dick squirrely :getin:

IM DEAD ALREADY JESUS CHRIST IM TAPPING THE HUMANITY

(At the time of this posting the score is 160-47)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm actually paying attention to fantasy, and I'm losing by 127 points.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Tavon Austin gently caress you you sandbagging piece of poo poo

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Flikken posted:

Who's up for watching some snowball tomorrow?

Vikings @ Packers
Steelers @ Browns

Would be more, stupid domes.

I look forward to our teams derping on the field of battle tomorrow

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Lost the GiP week (WTF Peyton?), but still in prime playoff position. The West is the weakest division and should be shamed :(

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Matt Mcgloin came very close to owning Dallas on Thanksgiving. Outside of the fumble he had an alright game :unsmith:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

ur school systematically protected child rape and you still are ok with them :unsmith:

Awwww that must have taken you 5.....no 10 seconds to hold off from using :shobon:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

I got roped into watching the game at my wife's friend's family's house. A 19 inch tube TV in a living room, with a dozen people in their 70s and 80s. Two of them literally on oxygen. Man was it going to suck.

Wrong. Those were the poo poo-talkingest old people I've ever seen in my life. It owned owned owned. I hope they're all alive next year, I'm going back. Actual feelings were hurt on both sides at various points of the night. People stomped out of the house after the game. One of them was pulling his Bama magnets off his truck and not talking to anyone. I loving loved it.

Congrats on USM (I assume, Idk if you still want to burn the athletic department to the ground to rid out the corruption or whatev)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

It was pretty cool Trestman let Gould go for it. During the post-game interview, Trestman said Gould nailed a 68 yarder in warm-ups.

Kicking on a 2nd down after the offense has been productive is kind of dumb. A 47 yarder isn't automatic.

Robbie Gould potentially owning the NFL Record for longest FG ever would just warm my heart :unsmith:

Its just a matter of time until Zuerlein owns that fucker though. Although I'm pretty sure we all said the same thing about Seabass when he first stepped on the scene (although I think Seabass is actually tied for it)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

I'd like to see us finally kick Ghana's loving teeth in on the field, then suspend all foreign aid to them just to spike the ball

I don't know if we send aid to Ghana but they're in Africa so I'm just assuming

This close to getting US, England, Germany, and Ghana in the same group. Good lord.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Thanks for the memories an Ohio. gently caress you Meyer and gently caress the Buckeyes amen

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

How do you outrun an entire team on a near miracle play and STEP OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE 10 YARD LINE ANTONIO WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

Rapistberger had a forward lateral that wouldn't have stood up under review anyway.

I can't wait for Cammy Cam to get decapitated tonight.

Thats not like the point man

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

ahahaha GIP fantasy league

what the gently caress

Gonna dark horse this poo poo to the chhhhhhhhhhampionship

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I pity anyone in the NFC playoff picture when Aaron Rodgers skullfucks everyone in the playoffs.

(Also currently winning GiP 1-4 by 112 points :fsmug:)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Wooo fantasy victor

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm still drunk from last night. What a loving game.

Wasn't that two nights ago idgi

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

And I posted that yesterday. :ssh:

Hey listen rear end in a top hat Im used to you being in Hawaii

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

world cup gonna own(except for usa lol)

death 2 eagles fans

Well the USA games might own, but not for American fans lol.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I don't wish death on Eagles fans, I just wish a lot of them would cease to have the ability to procreate.

e; Steelers fat joke, PSU boy joke

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

any of you baseball weirdos ever been to PNC park? gonna go to pirates vs cardinals and was wondering if there's anything i should know :shobon: (except to kill myself pls dont tell me that its rude)

Everyone I know loves the place. I personally haven't been (only Pirates game I ever went to was at Three Rivers)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Nothing would make me happier than JFF turning the Browns into the team that makes the AFC North top to bottom great :)

And then they are going to beat the Steelers in the playoffs and I will hear nothing but Tebow and Manziel comments until the end of my days. gently caress YOU FATE

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

death to ghana

death to germany

:fsmug:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Neymar has dived so hard that he broke his back.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Germany probably gonna win, but would prefer Messi get a World Cup victory. Little guy is basically a lead sled dog for an entire country.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Cleveland is, shockingly, a competitive team if Josh Gordon is in the lineup and Hoyer is healthy. That division is as weak as my erection and they've got a pretty solid young core.

We'll see if the end of August brings the annual "Steelers lose 2 Starting Offensive Lineman for the Season", otherwise yeah.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Flikken posted:

Winning the opener in Pittsburgh against Ben would make me so happy I wouldn't care if we lost the next 15.

The offense is going to be better than most people think, the defense is going to be worse. I'm thinking like 9-7 with a couple of just hilarious poo poo stompings in there and maybe back door into the Wild Card.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

The Steelers Running Back Depth Chart just got popped with weed charges. Hoooraaaaaay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

A guy in my league lost his loving mind when he thought he was making a huge comeback to find out Peyton (his QB) was throwing passes to Julius Thomas instead of Demarius Thomas

What kind of scrub didn't learn that last year

• Locked thread