Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
Do any of you dudes use fanduel or other such sites for mad sick gambling game of skill action? It's like regular fantasy football but you get to pick a new team every week. I'm not a hardcore sportsball fan so it makes watching a bunch of games on Sunday much more enjoyable. Every game could have a dude that will make or break you and add or subtract from your scrooge mcduck money vault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm a cowboys fan. :smith:

me too brother :respek:

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Playing Le'Veon Bell made me look pretty good this week.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

This is the best Cowboys game I've seen in a long time.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Lol, just prior to the pick I texted "history says Romo throws a pick here". Sorry for the jinks Mr. Nice

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

I expected a bloodbath so I'm totally cool with the result.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Suck it lions.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

That's foosball. I ain't mad

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

GD_American posted:

that game was pure gently caress you to Cowboys fans

Ftfy

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

lol owned human being

I would be offended but you're a few hours late and I don't even know what football is anymore. Plus, it's not nice to call people faggots. human being.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Any interest in a gip fantasy foosball league this year? I've got 3 guys so far and will most likely set it up on ESPN unless there's a better free site out there I don't know about. Holla at me boyz.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Romo was hilarious in that game. I thought I was watching myself play Madden, just launch the ball down field and hope the receiver beats multiple defenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

internet jerk posted:

Who was the idiot that claimed the Bucs would take the NFC South this year?

Probably cole

• Locked thread