Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm really glad Romo's ribs aren't broken. gently caress you, Doug Free. For bonus LOLs to all of you, Doug Free is the #2 cap hit behind Romo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Waroduce posted:

Just an FYI: First row sports allows you to watch any sporting event anywhere you have internet acess. They stream everything in like 480p. Its a website I use when I travel and if you're on deployment, without tv acess or just want to watch an out of market game, you can catch your game there. Its free too. My Sunday set up is 2 games on 2 tvs, one laptop on firstrow for nfl redzone and the other with any interesting game cable doesnt get me.
http://firstrowus1.eu/

They even have the basterdied baseball game the pakis and brits play.

p.sure this isnt :filez: but will delete if questionable.

It is a stream and technically not the most "legal" thing, but I know historically with other sports so long as it isn't pay per view streams were acceptable.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Xrays came back negative. Nothing in Romo is broken.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

smertrioslol posted:

I don't think anyone will forget about his broken soul every December.

Since 2009 Tony Romo is the best QB in December in the entire league and even before then he was top 5.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

That's cool, how's he doing the other 4 months?

Top 5 as well. The cowboys have a lot of problems. Romo isn't one.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Romo is a top grade QB playing for the whiniest loving bitch fans on the planet. Every year I pray to the gods above and below that he ends up somewhere else and the Cowboys get Tebow and Jamarcus Russel so they can learn just how bad a QB can really be

See every QB between Aikman and Romo. There was a pre-retirement Vinny Testaverde and Drew Bledsoe as the highlights. The lowlights include Ryan Leaf, Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson, Quincy Carter, old rear end Randall Cunningham, and Anthony Wright.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dallas was losing every single game last year at some point. 90% of Romo's career has been playing from behind, not ahead. The defense has been a complete clusterfuck year in and out. He also has had next to no running game in his entire time playing.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Testaverde, Bledsoe and Cunningham weren't bad, they just played with lovely receivers and no running game.

Plus Bledsoe is footballs John the Baptist. When he shows up, your savior is going to be there when he leaves

Cunningham was not good with the Cowboys at all. Bledsoe and Testaverde did ok, but weren't going to be setting any records. If they had a running game, it would help.

loving cowboys haven't had a running game since Emmitt Smith.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

smertrioslol posted:

I can't be keeping tabs on AMERICA'S PLAYER. Though now it would be appropriate if he ended up on AMERICA'S TEAM.

Merica's team already has the best backup in the NFL.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God I hope aggy pulls this out of their rear end.

E: Guess not :smith:

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 15, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress Aggy, gently caress Johnny Football.

I agree with the first. Maziel is cool. gently caress Bama and bama fans, though. gently caress Nick Saban, too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

E.J.MANUEL

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Throw that dirty gently caress Golston from the redskins on there as well. 103k in fines two weeks from incidents in two different games. I know Suh has been fined more, but he's also a repeat offender.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:stare: Browns HB Trent Richardson was just traded to the Colts for next years 1st round draft pick. :stare:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Colts gonna be loving hard to beat this year. Best hope you can outscore them because toss in a decent to good back in there with Luck and holy poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Because its a horrifying trade.

Indy's o-line isn't good though so it might not help me as much as you think.

Even if the o-line isn't the best, the threat of a run game at all eases up the pass rush. A good running back makes an o-line better.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

How could anyone consider that clean. gently caress James Harrison.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I know the Rams are bad, but I'm glad the cowboys actually looked good today rather than barely winning. Almost every cowboys game of the past 3-4 years has been decided by 7 points or less.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

USMC503 posted:

Better than being a Cowboys fan.

Hey! <:mad:>

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cowboys are #1 in the NFC east.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm a cowboys fan. :smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cole posted:

So basically gently caress you then is what the thread is saying

Isn't that a lot of threads around here? You guys are gonna hurt Dakota the day I put a cowboys puppy jersey on him, aren't you?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

You...you monster!

I found this gif I made forever ago when there was something in a police thread about a hitting a dog with a brick. I saw it today and he looks a lot like dakota. The first reply was exactly what you just posted.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Posted without comment.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

lets go the loving bills

Redzone just flipped over for the EJ touchdown overturned touchdown.

Today is a good football day. Also, AD isn't loving human. It's amazing what he's doing when he has something of a QB back there throwing the ball keeping the defense honest.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Sep 29, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tony Romo is pretty awesome, y'all.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

RichieHimself posted:

Lol, just prior to the pick I texted "history says Romo throws a pick here". Sorry for the jinks Mr. Nice

It was more a hell of a play by the defense, but whatever. It was a much better game than I expected.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also blame their stupid loving coach for not just letting them score a TD on that drive.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God this new SNF intro loving sucks.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

GD_American posted:

Saints undefeated, gay non-sport fantasy team undefeated, NFC South is a big tire fire, Cowboys lose hilariously and dumb Dallas writers blame Romo, Falcons blow a MNF game as time runs out in both halves.

A good weekend.

Also this:

Josh Lyman posted:

Not my fault if Youtube takes it down for copyright infringement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w-qOo4oD8s

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Last night was magical.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

In case you guys don't check out TFF, in the NFL news/views thread a pats fan has been bemoaning their terrible season thus far. This whining is mixed in with news that AD's 2 year old son was likely beaten to death by his mom's BF and that the Bucs game may be postponed/forfeited due to an MSRA outbreak. It's received wonderful response.

Febreeze posted:

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO OUR PRECIOUS SEASON

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pkells posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha Patriots, gently caress yeah
I don't even like the pats but that poo poo was amazing and then really loving funny when he tried to return the following kickoff.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pkells posted:

Wooooooo we beat an 0-4 team, Imma post a 9 minute youtube video

EDP owns haters vacate

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pkells posted:

Wait, should I know who that guy is?

smdh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

starting ~the nick foles experience~ over tom brady and andrew luck. also saw joe montana today, heil hitner

And we're all about to get to experience Matt Barkley.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i legitimately hope you get cancer

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

all loving cowboys fans must loving hang

u mad?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

shyduck posted:

gently caress the Cowboys and all, but holy poo poo the Eagles wouldn't have beaten anybody this week playing like that. Foles looked like he was concussed before the game

Don't worry. Barkley is going to save the day *throws four ints*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FSU #2, TTU #10, Cowboys win dominantly. It's been a good football weekend.

• Locked thread