Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
Honestly I really liked this episode of the Originals and I'm pretty interested in seeing where they go from here. I was not expecting to be that into it, but this episode really helped push me along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

They could give the new one an accent...or a lisp??

I loving loved Meg.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

I shall dissent and voice my love for The Originals. I can't be bothered to watch The Vampire Diaries until I can binge it because the season was so dull. The Originals is a glorious White Wolf live action show about the battle for control of a city (New Orleans proper, finally) between warring factions and is awesome. :colbert:

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Honestly I'm just surprised there's so many people here still following the show. Maybe I'll catch up, I ducked out sometime around "oh good, body jumping Travellers, this is incredibly boring".

The Originals, on the other hand, has been a solid White Wolf style war for control over New Orleans and is significantly less bogged down by high school/college/parties. And I'm digging the new Esther, mostly grateful the last one got the boot relatively quickly. I am currently worried about Elijah :ohdear:

New page! Also the clarification of the backstory on Tatia was fascinating. Hopefully those watching TVD are still keeping up with The Originals for that one.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

The Originals got me tonight. :drat: I legitimately was not expecting that.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

It's "firstborn of every generation", not "every firstborn". I would assume that further children would be spared the fate (but that doesn't matter since the firstborn isn't actually dead in this case :v:)

vv also a valid point

Caitlin fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Nov 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

And that time I got all teary for Klaus and grew rather fond of him. :smith: I'm super into The Originals this season. I'm surprised nobody else commented, honestly. It's lonely over here.

• Locked thread