Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I'm enjoying the Originals.

I expect Ketsia will beat Silas and then turn on all the dopplegangers, wanting to wipe them from existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Has anyone watched the new Originals yet? Is josh still in it?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Woah that Vampire death truck was really hosed up. Vampire Diaries isn't very good. Elena is still insufferable.

As for the Originals, Cami, Josh and Davina are all interesting. The werewolves were swiftly disposed of too. I wonder if we will have much Rebekah this season?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I really do not care at all about Klaus or his daddy issues from 700 years ago. Cami is still great.

As for evil mum, ugh shut up already. You've been saying the same crap for like 3-4 episodes.

Definitely missing Josh though, he's just a good character to have around because he isn't a douchebag.

Originals is better than Vamp diaries though

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Klaus is just the worst jerk.
So what happened with Josh and the werewolf he had one date with?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
What a lovely sendoff for Luke. He really should've had a bit more screentime.

I think Sherriff still has cancer, but Kai took away the vamp blood magic which would've turned her into a suffering cancervamp.

At least we've got a decent gay character in Josh on The Originals.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I can't imagine the Vampire Diaries continuing without Elena. Could they do that terrible body swap crap from The Originals (Where they've replaced Rebecca because she doesn't want to play the character anymore?).

Speaking of The Originals, what do you guys think of it? Klaus is still insufferable, but I'm enjoying it more than the Vamp Diaries now.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So we have MAGICVAMPIRES as well now. Eh. Caroline and Stefan being evil could've been better, but it was just dull and a complete 180 from last time. The singing was okay though.

So I'm guessing Kai is going to help defeat these guys and reconcile with Bonnie? Liv and the mother will probably die as well?

Oh and Elena's getting preggers and leaving by the end of the season by the looks of it. Probably glamoured off to live in Hawaii.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Goodbye Elena. Eh.

So next season is some sort of vampireish apocalyptic flashforward thanks to the WitchVamps?

• Locked thread