Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Esroc posted:

Why would a 2,000 year old Demi-God have James Dean hair?! Jeez.

I'm only two episodes in, so maybe he gets more compelling. But right now I'm wishing they hadn't gone doppelganger and just hired a different actor.

Correction: why WOULDN'T James dean have 2,000 year old demigod hair. Paul Wesley certainly improves on playing multiple characters, the way that Nina Dobrev can switch the way she does is really well done and never ceases to impress me or my wife (we both like Katherine more)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Did they address the fact that 'anchor Bonnie' missed out on having Katherine pass through her after she died? How is Matt the only one picking up that Elena isn't Elena? If they acknowledged it we definitely missed it.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

So has everyone given up on this show? We Hulu'd this weeks episode last night and just had our jaws drop at the end. 'How many times do I need to kill you?' Is a pretty valid question. Is Paul Wesley wanting out of the show?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

After watching shows like The Flash and Arrow watching TVD has a painfully slow moving plot. They have been hinting a lot at Bonnie being in love with Damon and if they go that route then :barf: I'll probably be done with the show at that point.

• Locked thread