Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:black101:

TVD and Scandal on the same night? I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

:bravo: show. Excellent ending.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Shakugan posted:

Seriously. Silas has been the best thing about this season by far. To have him offed in the same episode that Bonnie comes back is just the worst. We got stuck with Klaus for three seasons and a spinoff, and yet Silas, who's actually awesome, only lasts 7 episodes?

I fully expect the Silas is still around in the Other Side and Bonnie and Matt will have more than enough chance to interact with him in the upcoming episodes.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Damiya posted:

Not sure how the math on that works out as far as being a net positive or negative.

Alaric is back, so as far as I'm concerned the season is a success. :allears:

• Locked thread