Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucania
May 1, 2009

courtney_beth posted:

The Originals is starting to hit its stride, at least in my opinion. When the siblings work together it flows better. I like that they're softening out Klaus a bit.

That little moment in the beginning when Rebekah throws a knife/dagger at Klaus and he catches it while genuinely smiling was my favorite of the whole episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucania
May 1, 2009

Captain Mog posted:

Is it just me, or is this season really lacking in a clear central antagonist?

I'm choosing to just see the very lame Elena as this right now. "Do you have a spare second while you are burying the guy who tortured you who just happens to have your face? So, I had a LOT of fun this summer screwing your brother while you repeatedly drowned. Could you please tell me you are OK so that I can feel better about myself?"

Lucania
May 1, 2009
I think Bonnie said that she's not a witch anymore.

Lucania
May 1, 2009
Wait, so a psycho like Kol, who seems to be Klaus without the daddy issues or whining, gets to go to the Other Side but Katherine is too evil for it? That doesn't make sense.

Lucania
May 1, 2009
Well, this explains tonight's ending.

She's my favorite on this show and one of my favorites overall, so :(.

Lucania fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Mar 12, 2014

Lucania
May 1, 2009
The actor who plays Kol is in that Supernatural spin-off so he's busy for now. I still think they shouldn't have killed him off (and in such a stupid way - an Original struggling with a new vampire like Elena? No.) since he was fun compared to Klaus' whining and Elijah's seriousness.

I guess Hayley is now the female lead, which sucks - the last time I cared about any non-Klaus werewolf or any werewolf storyline, Mason was still alive.

Maybe they should bring back Esther for Davina.

Lucania fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 12, 2014

Lucania
May 1, 2009
They have ghosts who could touch things. Why didn't they just send one of them into the Mystic Grill with a match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucania
May 1, 2009
I really liked original Kol, so I'm not happy about him being replaced. I know the actor was part of that horrible Supernatural spinoff that got killed right after the backdoor pilot, but I think he's free now so I'm hoping he comes back eventually.

• Locked thread