Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peppercat
Mar 17, 2011

I think the daggers have to be dipped in the white ash to fully kill an original. If the dagger is on its own it can only put an original to "sleep". Can't remember clearly about a vamp using the dagger on an original. Obviously whatever that deal is doesn't apply to original daggering original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peppercat
Mar 17, 2011

Didn't the little teenage witch-Davina?- say something big was coming or something like that or was that referring to Katie's showdown with Marcel? Maybe the big bad is coming?

Peppercat
Mar 17, 2011

Tyler can't kill Klaus as he'd be killing himself and pretty much most of the cast on TVD by doing that. He said he wants to make Klaus' miserable or something so in my mind that means Hayley and the baby are his best option right now.

Peppercat
Mar 17, 2011

An Entertainment Weekly post in my Facebook newsfeed says a crossover is confirmed. No details yet on when he'll appear or for how long though.

Peppercat
Mar 17, 2011

One would think that if Haley's blood can create hybrids that she could easily cure Elijah of his bite. Maybe that's just me thinking that though...

• Locked thread