Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuf
Jun 28, 2011

I had that weird dream again.
I dropped this show after last seasons traveller bullshit and thought I'd never watch it again but man, season 6 is good. I mean, I doubt we'll ever reach the heights of season 2 again but this show is slowly making me love it again - lots of kills, twists and quite unexpectedly some well handled emotional beats. Please don't let me down again, Vampire Diaries. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuf
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah why wouldn't they meet in the middle? I'm getting quite tired of all the bonny shenanigans, I really wish the show would just make their minds up and kill her or save her and be done with it. Really Matt, as the last human, should be the one to play the obligatory damsel in distress.

Chuf
Jun 28, 2011

I thought I was done with this show but I'm wondering whether the finale is worth catching up on the back half of the season?

• Locked thread