Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho
I think the Originals is going to be my fav over TVD, just because this season feels like its dragging already. I guess once Qetsiyah shows up, things will get more interesting. She is going to be really pissed with Silas.

While the writers seem to have alot of moving parts this season with Eliana off at college for another backdrop, anyone else kinda feel it's going already going to be predictable?

I guess I'll spoiler this out:

Silas needs to create another dose of the Cure to be human again, so he can do himself in and be with lover forever (idiot.) So we need Human Doppelgänger blood. (Stefan is still alive, remember, and Katherine is now human. Stefan is going to need to be turned back into a human for his blood first for Silas to cook up his magic cocktail; or will he need Bonnie to make it for him as a bribe to bring back her dad? The Doppelgänger is nature's balance. Bonnie is Qetsiyah's bloodline, so she is going to be needed to make the cure one way or another. Maybe Elena's dad knew? Lets ask the creepy professor, a 'travler.'

We can than play out the Stefan is now human storyline, does he want to be? Can he be turned back? Who turns him back? Elena because she still wants his peepee, or Daemon as the ultimate payback for doing it to him 168 years ago? Oh, and make it a whole season 6 with a few more batches of Cure for everyone else to fight over?

Or I'm just an idiot.

I just wanna's see Klaus make an appearance and threaten kill everyone we love for hurting his feelings.

edit: Stefan, jerkface.

kill your idols fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Oct 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho

hope and vaseline posted:

I don't think you need to spoiler speculation unless it's based on previews or actual spoilers. Anyway, that whole theory hangs on Silas actually wanting to die; he had access to the cure for an eternity and didn't take it. Unless he can bring Bonnie back for a re-do to "bring down" the veil, I don't see any of this happening. I just really don't want them to go back to having any cure based plotlines :/

Bonnie being dead/coming back is the twist of the season I think. She is gonna meet Sila's buddy on the other side, than come back to destroy him. She is the only witch currently in the cast strong enough to stop him.

Silas was buried with the cure as punishment; Why else does he want two Doppelgängers? To reverse the immortally spell. He was the first, and he doesn't have a given 'bloodline' like the originals. Sila's being dead doesn't kill everyone off. He was created with spell, not blood. Doppelgängers make things balanced again. Nature will not allow anything to be 100% immortal.

It is all speculation, but thats what makes it fun! What does everyone else think?

courtney_beth posted:

I just feel like they're throwing a lot of backstory at us very quickly.

This fast pace of information is why I'm really excited watching this series. Two episodes in and we have all these moving parts.

kill your idols fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Oct 11, 2013

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho

Captain Mog posted:

Okay, I know this has been said many times already but Nina Dobrev seriously pulls off the "Katherine/Elena being two different people" thing so goddamn well. I really actually buy it. Their mannerisms, appearance, voice inflections, ect. are so wildly unalike that it's unbelievable. I know people like to rag on her like they did with Kristen Stewart, but the difference is that Dobrev is a good actress.

Maybe she'll soon be doing 3. :smug:

Silas looked like he was unsure how to react when he saw her in the tube. Happy? Angry? Does Qetsiyah/Lover look like Katherine/Elena? :iiam:

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho

I'm calling this the Year of Matt. And we get the moment we've all suspected was coming, the original doppelgangers!

I gotta give it to you, kill your idols, you called it.

I got a few details right but out of order, I guess. The fact they don't need Stefan to MAKE the cure kinda disappointed me. This whole "I burnt out my mind" plot twist seems kinda lame :(

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho
The Damon/Elena/Stefan love triangle is nothing more than Silas being a bag of dicks all along. :hist101:

Tonight's episode was pretty good I think. I'm not really a big fan of Bonnie's character; her dialogue puts me to sleep. A Bonnie-less episode is fine by me. Maybe Jeremy and her can fade off into the void for good soon. And what is the deal with this teacher, the roomate that died, and Elena's dad. :witch:

edit: Summary teaser for next week says Dr. Creepo puts some plan into place. My guess, GHB in the beer and panty raids.

Shakugan posted:

I'm also super annoyed that the cure still exists. I'm sure we were all suspecting it, but ughh.

Stefan and Elena, in the end, have to be able to live happy ever after, as humans. :speculate:

kill your idols fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Oct 18, 2013

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho
Just got finished watching this week's episode. I think we need some kind of twist on who the real villain this season is. Marcel is too weak to be the number #1 against Klaus. This girl witch is going to go nuclear sooner or later.

Thank god Elijah is back, hes the only reason I still watch :smug:

Some voodoo that could permanently kill Klaus was used on the original Dad instead, I vaguely recall. Some double cross?

White Oak Stake killed the Daddy Original. Mommy Original made it so it won't burn up after use, using Alaric's daylight ring to coat it.

As for TVD, I hope we get some new information on the link between the professor and Daddy 'Gil. The Silas thing is already getting boring; Quetseya is the real villian now.

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho

Pinwiz11 posted:

:bravo: show. Excellent ending.

Ok, its around that time where I sit and watch the evening of episodes I have recorded. I will now watch tonight's TVD and hope its not a pile of poo poo like everything else that aired this week.

Fun Tip: I like to watch them all sober to truthfully appreciate the production; unless its Sons of Anarchy, which needs to be watched drunk as gently caress to even stomach this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho
Not a bad episode. Kinda bummed I'm gonna have to deal with Tyler now on The Originals trying to kill Haley and the baby.

Anyone got any ideas why Katherine didn't die? Did her daughter turn her back into a vampire? :speculate:

Aaron being Dr. Douchebag's first subject fits into this plot, how?

Oh and, yea, I'm gay for Elijah too.

:flashfap: :evil:

kill your idols fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Nov 1, 2013

• Locked thread