Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I was straight when I played Metal Gear.

Key word "was."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

RALF posted:

LMAO at the idea that any straight person would play a Metal Gear game

Well, you're right, I am pretty curvy.
:downsrim:

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Tell them you don't have to go to Italy to get pizza. Problem solved

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
you actually don't want to buy venetian pizza because preservation laws won't let them have wood-burning stoves so the pizza is bad there, particularly in comparison to the seafood, which is pretty awesome (they do cuttlefish calamari in a tomato sauce mixed with cuttlefish ink, which is incredibly unappetizing looking but tastes delicious)

Also you should play Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain instead of leaving the house or other ridiculous things

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Uhhhh maybe yall wouldn't be having these problems if you began dismantling all your personal relationships the moment the release date was announced, like you were supposed to.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world
I prefer to weaken my romantic and platonic relationships during the first weeks after release

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm mostly looking forward to the rage on release week when it turns out that Hayter not being in it and Kojima leaving Konami aren't just elaborate ruses.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I too prefer video games to loving my wife on a beach in Italy.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Happy Hedonist posted:

same, the sand gets everywhere

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

acksplode posted:

Uhhhh maybe yall wouldn't be having these problems if you began dismantling all your personal relationships the moment the release date was announced, like you were supposed to.

I've been preparing for this game all my life.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I leave for Vacation Sept. 8th. I hope I can beat the game during the first weekend of release.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Happy Hedonist posted:

I'm going to play this game on a beach in italy, and gently caress it

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm going to enjoy the benefits of being in a long-distance relationship and take my time with the game, enjoying it over many weeks and months following its release.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Go to a sewer city for bullshit italian """pizza""" or go to your local 'hut, for more types of pizza than you can imagine.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gonna build a cave out of CalorieMates and eat my way to 100% completion from within

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
In America every food is a calorie mate.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

It's a real shame that there's no collectors edition for PC version. I was really considering dropping a huge load of cash for a game for the first time.

I hope that at least behind the scenes documentary thingy will be available for purchase somehow. Maybe as a download.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

apparently MGSV:GZ is a june ps+ game in japan. other regions haven't been announced yet.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Real hurthling! posted:

apparently MGSV:GZ is a june ps+ game in japan. other regions haven't been announced yet.

I hope it comes to the US for free because I want to stop having to insert the disc but I refuse to buy it twice for the same console.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Jack Trades posted:

Well, you're right, I am pretty curvy.
:downsrim:

Man, if I see the word 'curvy' I automatically insert the word 'goonette' afterwards. I just found that out.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Real hurthling! posted:

Well, confirmed. Big E3 TPP push?

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Preview embargo lifts in two weeks, June 9th. It looks like the big promotional push will start then.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Terminally Bored posted:

Preview embargo lifts in two weeks, June 9th. It looks like the big promotional push will start then.

That's like 80 days before release. 90 even, for PC version!
How do they expect me to stew in my own hype for so long, god dammit.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is. Gimme the play thingy, nao!

Jack Trades fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 27, 2015

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Jack Trades posted:

That's like 80 days before release. 90 even, for PC version!
How long do they expect me to stew in my own hype for this game, god dammit.

About 96 days, 3 hours, and 20 minutes.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Raxivace posted:

About 96 days, 3 hours, and 20 minutes.

You've lost weight.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

You've lost weight.

Uh, what?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Raxivace posted:

Uh, what? You can tell, just from my posts?

Of course I can.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

Of course I can.

Well you suck at it apparently, since I've actually been gaining weight over the past few weeks. :(

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Raxivace posted:

Well you suck at it apparently, since I've actually been gaining weight over the past few weeks. :(

drat it, Jack.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Kept you weighting huh

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Do you hear me, Cake? I am The End, I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Ruddha posted:

Kept you weighting huh

I chuckled at this one.

You're pretty good! :ocelot:

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
For those that haven't heard, Ground Zeroes is indeed June's PS+ game not only in Japan, but in the US as well. Not sure about the rest of the countries.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

timeandtide posted:

For those that haven't heard, Ground Zeroes is indeed June's PS+ game not only in Japan, but in the US as well. Not sure about the rest of the countries.

It's the PS+ game in Europe too

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

RALF posted:

Do you hear me, Cake? I am The End, I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate.

Lol

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Oh I can easily see myself losing weight and gaining a massively muscular pointer finger as I completely forget about all the things in life, food included, as I stare unblinkingly at my computer monitor and slam the F5 key as hard and often as possible for right around three months starting around early-mid June.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Lose extra weight by tapping away on a 10" tablet running iDroid making life easier in Afghanistan, Africa and maybe even MGO :getin:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm gonna put myself into a drug-induced coma for 3 months until MGSV for PC is out.

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.

Jack Trades posted:

I'm gonna put myself into a drug-induced nano-machine induced coma controlled by a network of AIs modeled after dead American presidents for 3 months until MGSV for PC is out.

This...this is good, isn't it?:

timeandtide fucked around with this message at 08:27 on May 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

timeandtide posted:

This...this is good, isn't it?:

Here's hoping for squeezable dog balls.

• Locked thread