Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
GZ is gonna be free on Xbone with Gold from August 1st to 31st if you haven't got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

MGS4 is a bad game and has killed my hype

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

People pretending that they understand the MGS plot is a bigger hoax than 9/11

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Also what is the point of the shock knife in MGS4

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Which online retailer is consistent at early shipping in the UK these days? I remember Shopto in the past were good at posting a few days early but the last few times I ordered they came on the day

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Jondan posted:

Is Amazon UK no good for timely delivery?
I just moved here and pre-ordered from them, since I don't know any better yet. :downs:

Nah they've been fine for the past two years or so, they're always delivered on the release day without Prime. In the past there were a few sites that sent games out before the release date though. (Shopto, GAME before the liquidation) I didn't realise there was a bank holiday, so I'm going to go the independent game shop route and try and get it early.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Aurain posted:

People who ordered from Simply Games (UK) are receiving their copies of MGS V today in the post.

Never again ShopTo :argh:

Yeah just got mine. Now for 10 hours of work before though :(

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The more posts you have ITT, the longer you have to wait for your copy

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Aurain posted:

Someone on ShopTo (UK seller) told me, after some coaxing, that they're shipping orders on Saturday morning.

Seems to me that they're cutting things fine in regards to release day delivery, considering the bank holiday.
Used to be that these guys were the "get things a week early" guys and now they're just meh.

I'd cancel it and use simply games. I ordered mine yesterday lunchtime and it was shipped in 30 minutes, arrived today.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The intro scene is really cool and intense!!!

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The control system was really loving me over before, on the Miller extraction mission I knocked out a guard and was trying to put him in a small storage room, I had Miller in the same room and the room had a bunch of weapons on the floor so every time I tried to drop the guard and pick Miller up I was stuck in some comical cycle of picking up random weapons/the same guard I'd just knocked out over and over.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Gamehavers, how do I go about increasing the suppressors durability? I can't see it in the development trees.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Jesus Christ the brown bears do not gently caress around, I put about 12 tranqs into it before it dropped and it nearly mauled me to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Deviant posted:

But did you fulton it?

Yeah, of course. 5000 heroism

• Locked thread