Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
The last and only Metal Gear game that I played was the NES version. Will TPP have the same control scheme? I want to punch dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

LawfulWaffle posted:

If you carry a soldier around, it'll make enemies less suspicious of you at a distance, so it might not hurt to try carting one around while you get your footing.

Is that a "bug" or is it intended? If so, why? I'm confused by this... If I'm a on duty guard and I see someone moving a buddy of mine around on his back, I suppose I would be like "wtf?"

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Self-quoted from the PS4 thread because I suck...

ShiroTheSniper posted:

For MSG5:TPP, want more people in your friendlist to help defend your FOBs? Add me on PS4: ShiroTheSniper

Sure I've no friend

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Looked his LP... and Greg Miller sucks and makes me mad at my screen. Do I need help or this is the general concensus? I really want to punch him for multiple reasons (not all are MGS related).

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

RoanHorse posted:

He wasn't as bad as the French guy I just watched on Twitch.

You should know better... he was French! I speak french (French-Canadian) and I know that I wouldn't be able to listen to a French cousin playing this (or anything else).

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im mad about Quite being in the game, because I want Mother Base to be a giant gay-sex orgy and a woman being around would ruin that for me.

Well who would cook?

EDIT: VVVVVV We need to kickstart this!

EDIT2: CQC: Close Quarter Cuddles

ShiroTheSniper fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Aug 25, 2015

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

:allears:

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Holy crap Amazon... Preparing for shipment?

You better be home before the 1st!

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if this is still true...

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=18555

old information posted:

You’ll also need the disc for the process if you have a physical copy, and the online account has to be the same. And if you own it digitally, you’ll also have to use the same account.

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Games › METAL GEAR SOLID V - Fat Miller played it like a drat fiddle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Karrahad posted:

Also the man of a Big Shell.

Seems appropriated being on a offshore platform.

:rimshot:

• Locked thread