Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I think you actually play as a future Cyber Ninja in this and the Big Boss from Metal Gear is just another clone. Let's find out together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I think it's more common to say you've been played like a violin.

No it's not you idiot

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I could talk for a long time about how the Battle Beauty bossfights and their treatment as far as backstory is concerned is clearly meant as self parody and is the logical conclusion of the treatment of the boss fight characters between 1-2-3-4 but instead I'm going to say that the stupid videogame review man is dumber than me and I love to make the sexy octopus and friends strut around.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Full Battle Rattle posted:

As defenseless woman murder simulators go I reckon it would be tough to come up with a package more complete than MGS4.

Yeah they're totally defenseless as they fly around in giant Hawk armors shooting Napalm at you

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I felt a lot of compassion for these helpless virtual women in prime physical condition as they donned cutting edge combat suits to fight an old man dying of super cancer

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Obviously I'm not talking about the first stage of the fight. You're practically just killing a robot. I"m talking about the beauty part, where you can literally make the women dance before you blast them in the face with a space shotgun, or eviscerate her with a grenade launcher, or shoot her in the gut with an antique Japanese rifle.

Edit: I believe that using the camera can force them to make sexy poses before you vaporize them

I don't feel bad about shooting the enemy combatants even if they are insanely sexy and I have I take multiple photos of them on my PS3 harddrive first

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
She is actually my girlfriend.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

gannyGrabber posted:

But... What do you all think of the way Quiet's treated?

I'm going to treat her to dinner, once the game comes out and she becomes my girlfriend

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It's yet to be revealed as to whether you can strip Big Boss down to his underwear and get horny from his hot toned rear end as he runs around the battlefield, but if past installations in the series are any indication it will be a feature

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Bholder posted:

But there's no way to take down your pants, that's crazy talk.

Just watch me. I could take my pants down right now, all the way to the ground. Trust me, it works.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Let's all sit in a big circle and talk about the objectification of women in Metal Gear and never mention how loving sexy Solid Snake is and how his name reminds us of his big penis to.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I don't know about you, Big Anime Fan Here, but I think Liquid's sexier. Blondes just have more fun, you know? And hell, he was literally objectified into a forearm which is a clear allusion to the great handjobs he gives.

But then again, Solidus is a more mature figure, and I think we can all agree older men have their own je ne sais quoi :heysexy:

I think Colonel Volgin is the hottest when he grabs the cock and just like... he knows

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Vamp also a very sexy man of Metal Gear... I remember a rumor that he hosed Otacon but I don't think anything actually substantiated it

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
He's so cool

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Do any of you guys know if there's a way to play Policenauts or Snatcher in English on PC?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm going to wrestle Kojima to the ground with extreme CQC and post pictures of his cyber body posed Guantanamo style to his Twitter

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Letting you take pictures of the babes before Drebbin gives you the traumatic backstory is the forerunner to Kojima's powerful statement: You Will Feel Ashamed of Your Words & Deeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

MrBims posted:

Emulated. Snatcher was released in the US and has an official translation, and Policenauts has a translation patch.

Thanks man

• Locked thread