Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
I can't stop checking the steam store page for GZ 10 times a day waiting for a release date because I'm so pumped for the PC version. The wait is killing me right now.

At least I have a new Ground Zeroes poster up on the wall in front of my PC so I can stare at it and dream of what's coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

When the gently caress are we getting a Ground Zeroes PC release date? I understand it will be a while for TPP but come on.

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

No idea what's going on but the shirts are awesome.

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

Quiets gonna have clothes on this time!

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

Why won't you fulton the puppy? drat IT BIG BOSS, you're a demon.

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

I'm pretty bummed that there is still no release date for GZ on Steam. I wonder how far off it really is.

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

cheesetriangles posted:

Ground Zeroes PC release date has been announced as December 18th in case anyone is waiting for it like I am.

Yes! So glad we finally have a release date.

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

Counting down the days till GZ comes out on PC. Anyone else here that hasn't played GZ yet and is waiting for the Steam release?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

I can't wait to play this! I wish it was a midnight launch tonight. A new Metal Gear game on PC! Never thought that would happen.

• Locked thread