Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

withak posted:

If only there existed some way to search for pictures on the internet.

I know right? First image result for "Building 7 damage"

The damage was not all the way across the far side of the building, but its clear it was not just a fire that caused the WTC7 to collapse. That was a large part of it, but the damage from the collapse of one of the other towers did alot of the work as well.

EDIT: Off the subject of 9/11; are there any conspiracy theories surrounding iodized salt? I figure If such a big deal is going to be made over fluoridated water, someone would be making a stink about iodized salt. But I can't remember ever hearing a fuss made about it, even though the two parallel each other in almost every way.

Xmas Dumpster Fire fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

nomemories posted:

What you can't figure out is we see the world as it is

is there some kind of pill or ointment i could take to relieve this problem?

• Locked thread