Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Ela posted:

Yeah i had to re-watch it, i'd counted four guys in total so when Stark said he killed 3, i thought maybe he just didn't kill one of them, or there really was just 3!

So.. shoot out commence. Guy 1 enters through the back, they have a mini shoot out. Guy 2 enters through the front - Booth takes this one out pretty fast. Guy 1 keeps shooting, then gets set on fire. This is the one Booth attempts to interrogate before having to end him with a head shot. After that has finished, the camera then reveals that Guy 2 is no longer dead on the floor *shock horror*. He's made his way to the kitchen area and they have another shoot out. During this, enter Guy 3 from the top of the stairs. Guy 2 slips over in the kitchen and faffs about for a bit with his gun, allowing Booth time to blow Guy 3 up as he's coming down the stairs. Booth walks past the "body" and continues a shoot out with Guy 2.. A scramble for another gun leaves Booth in trouble when Brennan dashes in with a headshot to Guy 2. At which point Booth says "There's another one in the house". I'd originally assumed i'd missed something and there was a Guy 4, but I guess.. the "other one" could have been Guy 3 surviving the blast? But how could Booth had known he'd gotten up? Either way. This guy gets his neck snapped, a total Angel moment.. loved it.

3 bodies were shown at the end- to go along with what Stark said, so they would have shown the body by the stairs if he'd killed 4. Surely?

Okay, I guess that makes sense. I liked it, but it was clearly an action scene filmed by people who don't normally film big action pieces like this. Small shoot outs they do all the time, but this was on a level that I think was just barely out of reach for them.

Still pretty fun, though. I also wasn't aware Booth was that paranoid. His house was apparently covered in guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

All his guns and etc were in his super locked storage locker he had in his garage, or did you miss that part?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

GreenNight posted:

All his guns and etc were in his super locked storage locker he had in his garage, or did you miss that part?

Apparently I did miss that part.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

GreenNight posted:

It was even disguised as a dingy old cooler, which was neat.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Then there was even a long sequence where he set up all his C4 and stashed the guns in various places.

It wasn't hard to follow.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

hollylolly posted:

Then there was even a long sequence where he set up all his C4 and stashed the guns in various places.

It wasn't hard to follow.

No that I caught. I just missed him getting the guns out if the locker, and thought part of the long sequence was him getting these guns from those various places as well. I was probably getting something from the kitchen during the beginning and missed it. My mistake.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Yeah and Bones was all "holy poo poo Booth" when he opened the locker on the drat kitchen table.

Neremworld
Dec 3, 2007

by exmarx
So I'm still behind on this show (season 4ish) but I don't know if I'm going to catch up. It was good for a while, especially season 1, but it's kind of fallen into a rut. It also seems to obsess over sex in a way that stomps over my suspension of disbelief. It's not really just them talking about it, but the fact that they constantly have sex all over the offices in the middle of work and even Cam who is suppose to be the hard-rear end boss just smiles and winks whenever she catches them.

Also, they really forgot how to vary things so you can't just get it right 80% of the time by guessing "That guy they questioned at the start and then forgot for the rest of the episode".

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New season in a month!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

New season starts on Sept. 25th. As a heads up (as I said in the Network Schedule thread) if anyone else wants to make a new OP for Bones, go ahead. I'm not really excited about it this year, so I don't feel like doing what extremely little work I was already doing for it. I'll be watching at the beginning of the season, but I'm not sure I'll make it to the end.

Feel free to use any images or descriptions from this OP that you want.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Well that was a fast fix.

e: guess this was last years thread. im lazy.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Well poo poo - I've only been watching for a few seasons but I didn't expect them to kill that fella
Maybe this season will do more than tread water?

Also those prison fight scenes were pretty cool. Not Banshee cool but more brutal than you'd find in some other shows.

My fiance is reveling in the facebook backlash.

klf11
Aug 17, 2014
Sad ending, almost cried :(

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Oh what? Damnit. Why they have to go and Kill Sweets off?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Well that was a downer. Thanks, Bones!

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

NEW THREAD. OP IS KINDA poo poo. ILL FIX IT LATER

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667743&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
His schedule as a director probably was a factor.

Also Daisy was pregnant for real, not just as "let's make this extra sad"

• Locked thread