Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Store
May 2, 2009

Decided to make this its own thread, rather than posting in the Projects thread, as this doesn't have a Kickstarter attached to it.

I'm part of this superhero-centric writing project called Project Vanguard.

Basically, we're a group of people who all write in the same setting, centering around a fictional city-state in Connecticut called Victory City. It's a fun spare-time project that's been going on for two years now.

We're always looking for new contributors. If you're interested, check out the introductory page and/or pop into our IRC channel.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

Don't you think New York is both oversubscribed and within range of Connecticut?

Why did you put it in the NE? Why not in the south, or in Wyoming or some other country altogether?

EDIT:

Thank god the Sun Kings saved us from Hitler and gave us nukes. Or did one of them decide to be Hitler? Either way it's extremely stupid and I hate it.