Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
A white latino? Unheard of! (Full disclosure: South American white here).

Considering Dorne is a kind of Iberian Peninsula/Arabian mishmash, Pascal casting makes sense, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

chellesandcheese posted:

Cersei's valonqar prophecy from when she was a kid.

Well, it doesn't explicitly say they're gonna die while Cersei's alive. All men must die, right?

... JUST LET ME HOPE, GODDAMMIT! :cry:

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Yureina posted:

That's rather pessimistic, considering that Salinger is dead.

Didn't stop Tupac.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

ShaqDiesel posted:

Why is Tyrone wearing a swastika?

Lancashire symbol, duh.

pigdog posted:

For a moment I read that as "Wit and Wisdom of Tywin Lannister" and got excited.

Well, the title for that one would obviously have to be "You're Still Here" with a cover of Charles Dance looking derisively at the reader.

The Unnamed One fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 19, 2013

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Jedit posted:

The symbol of Lancashire is a red rose with five petals.

Actually on a second glance that's the equivalent of the Hand of the King sigil on the show.

Which means Tyrone is Goebbels, I guess.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
I think dragon shrinkage has more to do with the Maesters trying to kill magic (which is tied to them somehow), but there are trees that feed on blood and general misery in this hosed up world, so why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Doltos posted:

Because then people would have complained that it was repetitive. They showed all the defenses of the wall once and only used archers firing arrows multiple times to show the desperation on top of the wall and the three changes in leadership between Thorne, Slynt, and Jon.

And "Dolorous" Edd Tollett, master strategist, leader of men and future Lord Commander

• Locked thread