Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

loquacius posted:

A lot of Tumblr has this thing where they're so dedicated to fighting against racism in every conceivable form and context that they end up being kind of racist without even realizing it. It's like the Horseshoe Theory but for terrible Internet people.

It really is a masterstroke. I didn't even get the reference until I was several posts in. I just thought it was a warning against badposting or something. :allears:

I feel stupid because I'm an idiot, and don't get the reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Superhaus posted:

Only Cat.

The last thing Lysa ever heard.

:downswords:

Ahh yes, I was being too literal. Very nice. :golfclap:

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Dorne's population is basically described the same as Spain or Italy ethnicity wise, about one third of the population (Sandy Dornishman) are pretty dark skinned while the other two thirds are either olive skinned (Salty Dornishman, Oberyn and most Martells are described as such) or regular Andals/First-Men and look the same as everyone else in Westeros, such as the Daynes who all have blond hair and blue/purple eyes or Gerris Drinkwater who is also blonde and blue-eyed.

Perhaps a certain speech from True Romance is in order.

• Locked thread