Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I'm not convinced the bar is real yet. The people in there seem to be real nonchalant about all the gun play.

Also Duke having brother(s) has been mentioned in the show before, I believe when they had some "oldest son" trouble thing playing out. He knew he was okay since he was the youngest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Really enjoying this season so far. And as far as a means to keep Emily Rose "off" the show a bit to help hide her pregnancy, it really worked functionally with the story as well without really hurting anything.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hahah, yeah that was great. Good episode too, glad Jennifer is sticking around too. Thought for a bit that Duke's brother might have to kill that guy's original body. In hindsight though I see why they had it be Duke, as it played into the reveal.

Also interesting to see how Jordan will play Wade, since I would think she's going to try to get him to kill Lexie. Also have to offer my appreciation that they even brought Jordan back. The writers seem to like those one and done seasonal characters. While she's not that nuanced a character, it's nice they've had her stick around another year so we could get more of her.

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 12, 2013

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

A lot of us don't watch previews for that reason.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Glad the Wade heel turn plot wrapped up, more or less, pretty quickly.

The two weird guys showing up, would surely pave the way for Ferguson to finally show back up too.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Howard actually took the book from Audrey back in the first episode. Still not sure we got any sense of Lucy being pregnant though while there previously.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

How current is current? One of the plots this season was about what might happen if Audrey dies at the hand of a Crocker.

Didn't Dave see Sarah?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Good end to the season. Guess they left Jennifer in ambiguity in case they decided not to bring the actress back. I thought she did well enough though, and I would think there's still more story there to tell, especially if Duke is going to be mega-troubled next season. Assuming hopefully that Syfy renews it.

Mara looks like she should be fun, though hopefully not a retread of William.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

ShakeZula posted:

Is the show really in danger of not being picked up? I know it's not a worldbeater in the ratings but I didn't think it was doing significantly worse than their other shows.

Previous seasons were picked up for an additional one around the time episode 8-9 aired. Nothing yet this season. Not sure what that means. SyFy was rather nice to Eureka, giving them an extra episode finale, and Warehouse 13, to give them a final mini-season. Hopefully Haven will at least get a final season of some number of episodes before getting the axe.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Awesome news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

This is probably tied to current contracts, which may have ran through season 5. Instead of having to renegotiate for another season, just extend the length of 5.

• Locked thread