Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Deadpool posted:

I enjoyed the premiere quite a bit. Glad to have this show back. Also really like the addition of Colin Ferguson to the cast. Always did like him.

Also, if you didn't catch this before you should watch it. It's a ton of fun. One of the best cast panels I've ever seen. A lot of drunken fun. Starts about 23 minutes in for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMiIbadFLc

I'm a few minutes into this and Colin is the best! Love that guy.
Loved the premiere for the show and how the explained it all without doing some weird 'it never happened or something'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was a great reveal at the end. Completely took me for surprise and I also really like they showed it not just cut the episode there and reveal it next week. Now my question is will they keep it a secret from the others? I assume they will so they can work on solving the troubles without having to kill Nathan.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm so happy to see Edge finally get to spear someone.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

GreenNight posted:

Yeah, I believe so too. It definitely beats the paltry six episodes W13 got.

I forgot that it was that short until I caught the final episode. Thought they did a great job wrapping things up. But I do wish it was longer.

And Colin was the best thing the last season. Loved him in Eureka and as a villain here he is great.

• Locked thread